Home

If you could have one jedi power, what would it be?

kipperthefrog

I would pick the jedi mind trick myself! imagine a cop pulling you overat this scenario!

cop: "may i see your liscence?"

you: "you don't need to see my liscense!"

cop: "i dont need to see your liscense!"

you "this is NOT the stolen car your looking for!"

cop "this is NOT the stolen car we're looking for!"

you "I may go about my business selling crack cocaine"

cop: "you may go about your business selling crack cocaine!"

you: "move along"

cop: "move along"

what jedi powers would YOU want?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahah. Kipper, you pretty much just summed up the whole reason why I or for that matter, anybody else would want the Jedi Mind Trick.

Most powerful Force power IMHO. What power could possibly be more devastating than the ability to "control" (notice the quotations) one's mind?

i guess Jedi Mind Trick is the obvious choice, although it would also be fun to fry people with lightning. then again with mind trick you could just get the person to shove a screwdriver into a power outlet.

the telekinetic powers would be handy too, for when you drop the remote or something... mind you with jedi you could just get people to pass things to you...

so yeah, has to be jedi mind trick.

With Mind Trick you can just trick billionaries into giving you all there money, trick people to not drive so the roads are always free, trick dealerships to give you their fastest and most expensive sports cars or luxury cars, trick rich folks into giving up their mansions...

Literally infinite possibilities with jedi mind trick. Who the hell would want Jedi Pull-Throw? Just mind trick a person to pull something or throw something for you! It would be paradise, I tell ya! PARADISE!

Althogh the jedi mind trick does have a weak spot! it only works on the weak minded! maybie if you tried to use it on a cop, and it does not work, you could get arrested.

dispite this weakness, id still go with jedi mind trick, for it is ONLY the weak minded that needs persuading! maybie some people are better off with telekinesis. i dont know! here are some other known jedi powers!

mind trick

force deflect- use a sword to knock back bulletts

telekinisis- force pull, push, saber control, force throw

lightning

grip- force choke

vanish- invisibility power from some star wars games

force heal - found in some game! usefull if your sick or hurt!

force speed- gets work done FAST!

Well, if you think about wouldn't every single modern human being be considered weak minded? I think by weak-minded they meant everyday denizens of the universe with a few exceptions such as Jabba.

Take the Stormtrooper for example. Your equilavent of a cop. Easily persuaded. Like I said the possibilities are literally endless with Mind Trick.

I guess your right. there are LOTS of weak mined people! for example, my boss is a complete idiot! i work at the goodwill store. i empty the donations drop boxes. once there was THREE drop boxes and it used to take me two hours to empy them and bring in all the donated clothes and stuff!

later on, the goodwill company added three more drop boxes to our store, now i have to empty a total number of SIX drop boxes a day! my boss yells at me because it now takes me twice as long to do them! the MORE i have to do, the longer it will take me! she can't figure that out? how dumb is that?

I dont deny your statement! STOOPID people everywhere! Jedi mind trick will help you rule the world!

Haha. That's pretty sneaky except... there is no real point to absorb. You can't use anything else. Besides, I'd just mind trick somebody or an entire group of people to kill you. :D

Originally posted by Deeo

Haha. That's pretty sneaky except... there is no real point to absorb. You can't use anything else. Besides, I'd just mind trick somebody or an entire group of people to kill you. :D

Well, thats where a good 'ol lightsaber would come in handy. Besides, Mind Tricks only work on the weak minded (as someone else said)

Using the force to grip people is naturally the same force to move items away or towards you. In gaming terms, Force Grip, Force Pull (in a way), and all other force-related powers that make items move, are basically the normal usage of the force we see. I'd take it probably, but like all the others, I'd like to use Mind Trick. And I'd abuse it I would admit. I'd probably fall to the Dark Side of the Force and get shot while trying to slice a person to pieces or something if I was force-sensitive. :)

I think I've made up my mind at which "Force Power" I want if I could have such. It's Telekenesis. Mainly in gaming terms, it's Force Push (I'm beginning to doubt Push, it seems more like a "blast wave" to me now, so scratch that out), Pull, Grip, "Lightsaber Throw" (I.E. JK2/3), I dunno about jump... But all of it in SW's reality would be essentially the same as you're "holding" something, no matter what pressure you apply to it. Hold someone's neck and squeeze it with the force! Hold a box and make it come to you! Or away from you. I'm not sure about Force Jump. Maybe "hold yourself and make yourself temporary fly"? I'm not sure how the Force would work by jumping enormous heights or something, but I'm kind-of doubting it to be part of my Telekenesis "theory" that ties-up a few Force Powers.

My reasoning: What if someone you don't like is around? What if you're threatened by a gun? Simple! Use the force to grab that gun or person and pull it/them to you or remove the gun from their hands or something, or "grab 'em and throw 'em away" or something. You don't even need to "gesture" with the force, make 'em think it's not you by simply using your mind, like Vader or Dooku when they used the force like such (Watch Clone Wars, Chapter/Episode 7 for Dooku reference, and Star Wars: Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes back for Vader reference). You don't necessarily need to kill 'em or injure them. Ruin their day without letting 'em know it's you who ruined their day! What if your neighbor's annoying you? Go in your house, sense the force around the Car, and manipulate it with Telekenesis, sort of in a "Magneto-ish" way maybe, like making them rise into the air, flip 'em and let 'em drop and be squished by themselves from the impact! Or maybe lift them up and make 'em scared by making 'em fly wildly and making 'em think they'll hit something, and at the last second make 'em stop and put 'em safely on the ground, giving them quite a scare, making their eyes wide as dinner plates can be!

My choice is Force Foresight, I'd love to be able to forsee the future. That way I could do a Yoda or pull a Sidious/Palpatine. :D

Ah who needs the Mind Trick when your strong willed and know what will happen :D plus you would never be influenced by the Mind Trick if you have Foresight as you would know someone will try it so you wouldn't allow them.

• 2 weeks later...

I would pick mind trick.

Mianly, because in the long run you could get all of the force powers.

This might not work, so feel free to insult me (just a bit, and only about this reply).

First of all, get force mind trick.

Then you practice and practice a whole lot, so that even the strong minded people are affected. (Just bare with me before you start with that insulting).

Then go up to Kipperthefrog as he started this thread and is therefore handing out the powers.

When talking to Kipper say in mind trick fasion:

"you don't want to give me just one force power"

And he says: (I'm gussing Kipper's a guy)

"I don't want to just give you one force power"

Me:

"You want to give me all the force powers"

Kip:

"I want to give you all the force powers"

Me:

"You also want to go to some random person in the street and say Guybroom is master of the universe"

Kip:

"I want to tell some random person Guybroom is master of the universe"

And HEY PRESTO you are jam packed full of force powers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived