Home

If you could have one jedi power, what would it be?

kipperthefrog

Sarah, you aren't meant to post on old threads. Lol, and I noticed you posted on about five pretty old threads.

Actually, "Slave." resurrected this thread from over a year, Sarah posted in it when it was just starting to get a tiny bit mouldy round the edges again.

I would have telekenisis definately.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either speed, (heck that would be nice in a relay) or mind trick.

"You don't want to give us a surprise math quiz."

"You do want to go out with me, hot cheerleader."

"You do want me to come inside your house and talk about Jesus."

• 4 weeks later...

Telekenesis

In reality mind trick would not be so great, after all without another living thing being around you, you have no power. And me personally, there is very few situations where i would be morally comfortable with control other people minds, its just sick. With telekenesis you can move objests, including people, that would include grip. it would be more fun. and you could be in a room with no people and pull the remote to you. it would be way more fun the mind trick

Telekenesis

In reality mind trick would not be so great, after all without another living thing being around you, you have no power. And me personally, there is very few situations where i would be morally comfortable with control other people minds, its just sick. With telekenesis you can move objests, including people, that would include grip. it would be more fun. and you could be in a room with no people and pull the remote to you. it would be way more fun the mind trick

Well, thats why you should ALWAYS ALWAYS have a pocket monkey if you know mindtricks.

Haha well if I could manage to get my hands on a helper monkey that would be friggen hilarious

"Monkey, go fling poo at the pizza man"

But I still think I would get more pleasure out of choking some jerk and tossing him against a wall.

Another thing if you get jumped by 12 angery mexicans, it would be hard to mind trick em all, so force telekenesis would rock!

• 2 weeks later...
Proof: Most Star Wars Fans would be on the dark side should they ever have the force. :3

Look at the powers everyone like and choose.

No one would even think of good powers like Force Heal (great for Nip/Tuck) and things like that.

Once again, the diark side is proved to be supreme.

weird, Force heal was my first pick.

Horror was my second, but levitation would be cool too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived