Home

Oddly disturbing

ckcsaber

http://www.i-am-asian.com/

I AM ASIAN - We honor our heritage - but we love being Americans. From high fashion to high tech, from Asian Pacific American hip hop to haute cuisine, we're weaving the threads of our culture into the fabric of everyday American life.Whether we're sipping green tea or enjoying a Big Mac® sandwich, we're helping make the magic mix called America become even richer. And McDonald's is right there with us, everyday!

Everything is clicking. So, keep on clicking to find out what's happening.

Utter Genius -

As Americans with Asian and Pacific Islander heritage, we have many things in common. But we are very different too. We're from different countries, and celebrate different holidays and customs throughout the year. For example, some of us observe the Lunar New Year, while others observe the Western New Year on January 1st.

Bah, the music is horrible too...

I am caucasian

Holy What The ****??!!!

HWTF???

Mc Donalds is weird.... Next thing will be a blacks only/asian only $.99 menus, and another thing, they seemed to forget to put in the bunch of obese fat arses that suck down 4 Big Macs without buns a day and complain why there Atkins Diet isn't working! Strange little world....

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/fun/365black.html

365 days of blackness!!!!

Mc Donalds must not care about us whites!!! :xp: And what kind of music would they play for the whiteys section? Blue Grass or country? :p

TiE

Its a sure sign McDonalds is having problems, The adds on uk telly are getting stupid now aswell, they are promoting their salads in the hope they can get people to g in there.

I am never going in, at the local drive through some woman caugh hepititus (not sure of the spelling there) after one of the male employee's decided to use another bodily fluid instead of mayo. sic.

they sould try this advertising:

I AM A PERSON - I honor the fact that Mcdonalds is no longer racist...

Originally posted by TiE 23

I am caucasian

I second that. I find this s*** offensive on an unsettling level.

We're supposed to pulling the fences down, not pointing at them in misguided pride while stuffing that s*** in our mouths.

By all means celebrate and be proud of your heritage, but when McDonald's step in with their condescending s***, tell them to get f*****. I don't need to be patronised by morons, I've got my Government for that. :rolleyes:

[/rant]

*breathes out*

Originally posted by TiE 23

they seemed to forget to put in the bunch of obese fat arses that suck down 4 Big Macs without buns a day and complain why there Atkins Diet isn't working!

Dunno mate, look at the kid with the guitar... :¬: He could probably have done without the Maccy D's.

B.

Archived