Home

Anybody got my Sith Apprentice mod?

Aryyn

Hey I have a copy of your sith apprentice mod. Really cool if you ask me. I got it from Lucasfiles.com so you could check there first. I believe it was under models for JA. If it isn't there i could try to mail it to you. Hope that helps.

Hey I have a copy of your sith apprentice mod. Really cool if you ask me. I got it from Lucasfiles.com so you could check there first. I believe it was under models for JA. If it isn't there i could try to mail it to you. Hope that helps.

Its not the model its a huge conversion mod. Its about 80MB. Thanks anyway katanamuru.

Uhhh, just put your HD on a diffrent PC. How exactly did you CPU "crash" anyway. Overheat?

It wouldnt let me into windows. It gave me a windows error! So i tried a system restore without reformating & losing any files then it gave me the same error. So i had to do a reformat system restore then i lost everything. I was really bummed out.

I had a Windows error like that, even Safe Mode wouldn't work. There was an error on the hard drive so a key Windows file was unreadable. But....

I just moved the hard drive to a working computer so I could run Norton Disk Doctor on it. But before I could do that, Windows 2000 on the working computer ran chkdisk on the corrupted hard drive and fixed the error. I moved the hard drive back to the original computer and, voila, it started up just fine with all my files intact.

Everyone should back up their hard drive to CD-R or DVD this weekend.

Archived