Home

Droids.

Doomie

Alright, this is my new RPG. It's not supposed to be good, but it'll keep things going while everyone else is away.

NOTE: please make droid chars. Human/alien chars can be fun, but i'd like to see what strange modified droids you can come up with. Only post 'living' chars when you don't know what to do. Also note that this story takes place during the empire, but droids last a while so if there are droids from ep. 1 you liked, you can also use them.

Here's my char:

Name:MSE-6B

Species: Mouse droid.

Weapons: side-mounted blaster rifles, mine layer, gas tube.

vehicle: Small jet's mounted underneath, allowing him to jump half a meter high.

Bio:MSE-6 was taken from the factory even before he was activated, where he was turned into a weapon. He was used as an assassination droid, with success. But, on a mission on tatooine, he was caught by jawa's. Now, he still lies in a sandcrawler, forgotten, with a restraining bolt stuck inside him. This keeps him from using his weapons.

The story begins:

MSE-6B (Mousey for his friends, if he had any) was sitting in the sandcrawler. 'Why won't someone buy me?' he wondered. 'Surely everyone wants something that can kill!' While he was moving around, trough the heaps of droid parts and malfunctioning droids, the door opened. 'What's this?' he wondered. 'A buyer, or a newcomer?'...

If you really can't think of something, here are some presets:

Name: Servant.

'race':An exact copy of HK-47, Darth reavn's personal assassin and protocol droid.

Weapons: Wrist-mounted flamethrower, blaster rifle. (unless you start in the sandcrawler.)

Equipment:armor plating, energy shield.

Bio: When the droid salesman on tatooine was tinkering in HK-47, he kept a lot of notes on how the droid was biult and programmed. He later sold the droid to an adventurer, but he kept the notes and built himself an almost exact replica. However, it's programming wasn't stable, and the replica, named 'servant', killed his master and escape into the dune sea. There, he was found by jawa's, who saw it was a special droid and conserved it. He has been in the jawa clan for almost four millenia now.

And this one: (i don't think the original creator would mind.)

Name: DD-R3KD

Race: Modified Destroyer Droid

Weaponry: Heavy blaster mounts, long range rocket launcher, melee buzz saw

Background: DD-R3KD began life as a bolt. Soon after being constructed, several anomalies occurred in his neural core. He is a destroyer droid gifted with intelligent, independent thought. He thinks as realistically as any living thing, with many times the intelligence. He was sold by his manufacturer to a wealthy droid repairmen on Naboo, where he was put to work as a menial labor droid. He grew tired of this and blasted his owner, later managing to stowaway on a flight to Tatooine. He was chased out of the Tatooine settlement of Mos Eisley and he now is roaming the desert, attempting to communicate with Tuskens, and when that fails, he blasts them for fun.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I love the idea)

Name KA-20-1 (if you number the words in the alphabit 20 is T and 1 is A) AKA Kata

Species Shapeshifting Assasin droid

Weapons A buzz saw comeing out of his chest, 2 blasters holstered by his hips, left hand can turn into a mechine gun, right wrist can extend a vibro sword, 1 knee cap that shoots poisen darts, and he can turn into anything. (Tell me if I am god modeing)

vehicle His feet turn into rockets.

Bio KA-20-1 was a special droind. He was created in a special lab. One day he asked "Master why did you create me if you do not use me," he got up and stared out at the stars "and why did you create me without anything?" "I guess I am just a weapon." "Good bye MASTER!" he punches the window he is stareing throu (They are in space so the people are going to die) and jumps out then activates his rockets but, there was a problemand he was forced to crash but, the only place near was Tattoine so he landes there. After landing he activated his shapeshifting protacol and turned into a human. He heads for a sand crawler to free his droid brothren. (When he is not in his droid form he is Kata)

Kata arrives at the sand crawler and pretends he wants to buy a droid so he enters the sand crawler. Kata reaches the droid room and then goes berzerk and starts shooting at the jawas in the room. Kata goes behind one mouse droid (That is you DG) and shoots his restraining bolt "Lets get out of here."

OOC: Well, there are Human Replica Droids (HRD, Androids is what we would call them) and it is also possible to stuff them with a ****load of guns 'n gadgets, but i don't believe the science in the starwars univerese is developed enough to create shapeshifting droids... You can keep all the gadget's, but you'll have to stay with one form i think... I like your name by the way, you thought about it well.

IC:Mousey was grateful, but he didn't understand it. He quickly raced after his rescuer, in the meanwhile scanning him. His body temperature was below normal. If he really was human, he should be long dead. 'How odd.' He thought. He beeped and made noises, wich meant: 'Are you a droid?' in the hope that his new friend could understand.

Mousey beeped to introduce himself and to thank the droid. 'But,' He beeped, 'We should get out of this place. I heard there are many dangerous droid-wrecking monsters out here. Do you see a town or something? You're somewhat higher than i am.' (It sounded like a series of different beeps, but that was aht he was saying.) But KA-201 didn't have the time to look around; they were being attacked by tusken raiders. 'Oh crap.' Mousey beeped, and it unfolded its side-blasters.

OOC: Hmmm... my droid name would be DO-1513.

IC:The Sand people attacked. Or Sand giants, as they appeared to Mousey. He jumped on a rock using his jets and then jumped on a tusken's head, to jump off again quickly, leaving behind a remote controlled sticky mine. Mousey watched with as much of joy as a droid can experience as he led the tusken's head explode. Then he turned his blasters upwards and started racing underneath their legs, in the meanwhile firing like mad... While he distracted them, it gave KA-201 a chance to finish them off for good.

'you can call me Mousey.' Mousey beeped. 'I'd be happy to stay and beep (chatting for mouse droids), but the tusken raiders will attack us again if we stay here. Can you see were the nearest town is? Then we'll talk on the way.' Mousey njoyed talking to someone. He hadn't done so for years. Now he was finally free, and he had a new firned to protect him...

OOC: No idea...? Skull, you're a nice guy and all, but sometimes i just don't get what the hell you're talking about...

IC: 'Alright, let's get going then.' And Mousey went off. Soon, they reached anchorhead. 'Alright.' Mousey said to Kata. 'You'd better not show that you're a droid, otherwise people would want to steal such a rare thing as you. Well, we'd better try the local cantina to find some transportation. let's go.'

Kata had dissappeared into the cantina. 'get us some money... pickpocket... i don't even have arms!' went trough Mousey's processor. 'I only have a lousy droid control manipulator... And a to cable...' He hid in a small corner of a dark alley. He jumped on some crates to be at the same height as his soon to be victim, and unfolded his guns. When someone entered the alley, he shot him trough the head and towed his money out of his pocket. Then he stored it, his storage room was just big enough. (he was also built for small data retreive missions, in wich he sometimes had to store a datadisk.) Just when he was a bout to exit the alley, a wookiee entered, who was appearantly the dead guy's friend. He roared loud and threw Mousey to the other side of the street, trough the cantina window and on someones head...

OOC: That's been a while. I even started a new thread because i feared you wouldn't return. Guess i'd better delete it now.

IC: Mousey got ready to fight, but the wookiee kicked him across the room before he could unfold his blasters. He crashed into the suplly of Cups .There was so much noise, a curious Imperial patrol entered the cantina and arrested the Wookiee. 'Well, ' Mousey said, 'I've got the cash, have you got us a transport of this dead rock?'

'I don't know' Mousey beeped back. 'I wasn't programmed for it. You count it.' He opened his little container, so Kata could count the money. It was okay. The transport left the planet with Mousey and Kata aboard. 'So, where 're we headed anyway?' Mousey asked.

OOC: i dunno, better say so i guess.

IC: 'well, that'll take a while' Mousey said. 'Cause that's in the core systems. Maybe we should look around the ship for a while. Otherwise, i'll deactivate for now. You can activate me when we are there.'

• 3 weeks later...

Enter DM-14

DM-14

Asassin Bodyguard Droid

Owner: Rich Nemodian Trader named Jert Lunx

Capabilities: Capability to use more than sixty types of weapons

Mounted-Blaster on left wrist

Mounted Mini-Rocket Launcher on right wrist

Infra-Red Vision

Night Vision

Mounted Jet-pack on back

Chassis: HK-47 (Much, much, more advanced, but still of same design)

Colour: Shining Green on Black

Birthplace: Daeto Droid factories, Coruscant

Current Home: Alderaan

DM-14 is abroad the transport and told to patrol the area as his owner has gone to strike a deal with a Tatooinian Merchant. DM-14 looked to and fro and often walked here and there when he came upon the conversation between a droid and a man. Curious, he walked ahead and stood beside the strange man. He looked around, as if guarding the two and ocassionally looked at the two, but made no attempt for contact.

OOC: Nice to have you on the team. Let's get the thread rolling again.

IC: Mousey went to get the can o' oil Kata had asked for. 'Boy, i sure wonder if there are more droids aboard this ship.'He scuttered trough the feet of many people and finally reached a maintenance closet. He opened the droid lock (Apparently they also used normal mouse droids for maintenace here) and went inside. He fired his tow cable on the can of oil an dwent back...

Archived