Home

Droids.

Doomie

OOC: Lol nice.

IC: "Thanks Mousy and nice toy." Kata dodges a blast from a droid. Then he thinks to himself "Destroyer droids are controlled by something. Just like Battle Droids. Hmmm but, what?" Then he saw it. The entenie on he roof. "SO LONG!" He boosted up with his jet legs on to the roof. He takes out his Vibroblade and starts chopping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bim, Being the entity on the roof, sees Kata coming, and shoots the living **** out of him, causing him to die a horrible robot death. Upon killing Kata, Bim launches a SCUD missle at mousey's ass hole, causing him to bleed oil from his anus. But, Bim loses his balance, seeing as he only has one leg, the other was stolen by a big fat black hobo, who outsmarted Bim, even though the hobo has a grade three education. Bim, falling to his death, tries to engage his faulty jet pack, wich some idiot decided to install in his anus. Even though it didn't work, Bim thought it did, and readied himself for a gentle landing. But, upon looking down, and seeing that he was plummetting really really fast, he said "Oh poo" and then proceeded to blow his ass up on a stick sticking up like a stick. then, he discovred tha he looked a lot like this dude::evanpiel: Then, being mad at the world, proceeded to blow his ass up, killing millions of inoccent children, because this is the orphanage planet, where all the homless stupid litle children go to escape getting bimmed by space faggots, and to avoid selling themselves at 10 spacebucks a quickie. but, now there all dead, so it doesn't look like Bim will be getting any kiddie quickies any time soon. He thinks this sucks really really bad, and blows his ass up and kill millions of not really innocent children, who willingly give quickies for 0 spacebucks. Yay!!!:D

OOC: Ooook im just going to ignore the post above. But if I should not just tell me.

Ark realizing he was outnumbered decided to go to his final plan of defence. Battle droids . He pressed a button his desk and 8 battle droids came to the into the room armed with ion cannons. The all fired at once right at Kata and he collapsed to the floor. Ark walked up to him and said "Take him to the droid bay and disinegrate him to atoms." (I did not notice Mousey yet)

IC: ...because Mousey was hiding over in a corner. 'Dammit' He bleeped to himself. 'That was my only friend, my protector, and most importantly: My ticket outta here! Maybe if i'll follow the droids, i can save him when it's not too dangerous for me.'

OOC: That guy wasn't the sexmaniac that posted in 'hunt for yaebginn' right? If he is, he's the most a-social selfish and egoistic being i met on the forums!

OOC: OK DARN THAT DUDE!!! HE IS RUINING LUCASFORUMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Kata was very weak. He could barely twitch his human looking robotic finger. "Oh how did I get in this mess?" He asked him self. The battledroids who were gragging him didn't care what he said. They just replied with "QUIET!!!" Then he just thought to himself "Ugh. This all started with the Sand Crawler." He remembered back to when he freed Mousey and killed sume Jawa. He thought "That was fun. And now, well I bnelive it is all over. I'm being sent to be destroyed. Is... is this the end? Is my life suddenly going to end?" Then the narrator starts speaking "Find out on the next episode of..."" You will find out what the show is called on the next episode of "". OOC: lol.

Narraitor:Last time on Droids, Ark had finally found a droid factory and took control of it, but Kata and Mousey his plans. (Flashback of when Kata entered droid factory). Kata managed to slice through Arks legions of droids (Flashback of when Kata takes out gladiator droids). But soon was captured and is planned to be disinegrated (Flashback of Kata being dragged away). Is this the end of our hero?

"Ahhh finally I got rid of that pain. Now I can make legions of droids. Said Ark pressing a button which turned on the factory. "Now I only have to just wait."

Mosuey spotted a control station above him. Using hs jumpjets, he climbed up to it and plugged himself in (Because he of course still has his base mousedroid abilities. But on top of that also some hacking skills.) He quickly disabled the disintegrator by cutting all it's power. Then he accessed 'droid programming' and tried to ahck into his friend's captor's digital brains...

One of the droids let go of Kata. Although Kata was weak he could still fir a few rounds of his Machine Gun. He started fireing at the one still holding on and then fired at the other one. Then a gaint robotic armor droid came behind him. "Ugh. The weak part on you big things is that your head is the armors head. I can easily get you. Kata extended his blade and activated his jets, then, nothing. "Comeone... come on... BLAST!!!!! I'm all out of juice."Kata then grabbed his holstered gun from the batledroid corpse next to him and fired at the big droids head. "Haha." The droid came out and the armor fell down. "Time to break out." He crawled into the armor and looked at the controlls on his way up.he hit the helmit button. Now he was protected. He continued up. Now he is in a big robotic body. "Time to blow this place up."

Deem got up and looked around. He heard Kata's last sentence. He didn't take long to get it. Limping, he managed to get out of the factory and using a grappling hook, got onto a nearby rooftop and planted five mines at the entrance of the factory and covered them in dust. He then rolled behind and fell off the roof to hide and wait for his prey to come.

Name:HK-57(modified version of HK-47)

Species:Assasian Droid(also used to be jedi training droid but went bad)

Weapons:Blaster Rifle,frag grenades,training lightsaber,Two SMG's(Sub Machine Guns)that fold out on each hand.

Bio:HK-57 was a training droid for the Jedi when one day he malfunctioned and killed the jedi he was training with.He escaped and went to Alderaan.

HK-57 was walking to a city on Alderaan when he heard blaster fire coming from a factory.He walked in and saw an android in a large battle suit and a little mouse droid on his shoulder.He asked them"Who are you two?".

"I'm KA-20-1 but, you can call me Kata. This is Mousey. Mousey, you take the head section while I controll the main body. You can tap into the armors mainframe to get some old data and disquise your voice. It can probably be in any language too. I'll controll the body useing a controll console down here." Kata said.

Mousey Plugged himself in. 'Oh yeah!' He said, with a voice for the first time. 'Hey, lookit me! I'm talkin' Huttese! Muska Barrada! So, what're we gonna do? Does gettin' the hell outta here sound good to you guys?'

Archived