Home

Favorite Film/Game Poster

Arán

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

pie you are my new favorite person, other than the last one i dont recognise, thats one kickass list :)

The last one is Bauhaus, a goth band I think only one other 'swampie' knows about ;)

yea, i have a lot of fav bands that almost no one from the US knows :) im gonna have to look for some Bauhaus, are they like anyone else ?

It's totally different...

I take it that you're a metalhead, so you might not like it ;)

You should check out Wizard, Sinergy, and Blind Guardian ;)

yea heh, i was listening to some of it, its a lil different, sinergy is good, and so is blind guardian, those are staples of metal, well almost :)

I noticed that Snake himself from Snake Metal Radio isn't very fond of Blind Guardian :p

hah first time i heard snakenet i tried it for a bit had some dimmu borgir - purtainia, followed by testament - DNR, and then manowar, i was like, 'this is the best radio that isnt even on the friggen ariwaves!' :)

edit: oh yea posters...

old_puunalla2.jpg

and

disco_iron1.jpg

not that i really liked roger moore as Bond, but this is a good poster.

fyeomainposter.jpg

finntroll had this sweet picture where they were all dressed up in ye olde apparel around a wooden table, but its gone from their site now :( woulda made a cool poster

hah first time i heard snakenet i tried it for a bit had some dimmu borgir - purtainia, followed by testament - DNR, and then manowar, i was like, 'this is the best radio that isnt even on the friggen ariwaves!' :)

Same here :cool:

Pie, acdcfan bill, you guys arent publicly admitting to liking Manowar are you , jeez........ :p A friend and I always used to joke that one of the Manowar guys looked like Eric Bana....Im not sure what album it is, but the way Bana looks in Troy is uncannily like that manowar dude..... :p

some cool music related posters

sepultura-arise.jpg

blessed.jpg

warmaster.jpg

mtfbwya

Ps- Sivski thats from fight club, right?

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Sivski thats from fight club, right?

yeski, it iski :D

i love that film, it really appeals to my twisted sense of humour :D

you know why they put oxygen masks on planes? Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you take giant panic breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing, 600mph. Blank faces. Calm as Hindu cows

These aren't from movies or games either, but they're still cool I think. They're from one of my favorite bands.

B0000017CA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This one was painted for the band by John (the Killer Clown) Wayne Gacy while he was in prison. I guess they communicated through letters, and he liked their music. Weird.

B0000017CI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This one is by the infamous Dr. Death himself, Dr. Jack Kevorkian. Who earned his claim to faim by "assisting" in several suicides.

acidba1.jpg

Art by Richard ‘Night Stalker’ Ramirez, another murderer.

acidba4.jpg

And one last one by Kenneth ‘Hillside Strangler’ Bianchi. The last two are the radio edit versions of the first two, (which is weird because they'll more than likely never be on the radio) And bigger pics are hard to find of those for some reason.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

goes to show CapN, most murderers dont make very good artists.... the most vulgar album covers Ive seen are most likely the cannibal corpse covers, but i wont post links here coz I'd get my a$$ kicked quicksmart ! :D

mtfwbya

Yeah, I guess so. I thought Kevorkians was good work even though I didn't much care for the theme.

*EDIT* Cannibal Corpse art doesn't hold a prayer against Iron Monkey's second album. Posting a pic of that, or even a link to that, should only be done by someone wanting their ass catapulted to ban-land.

Archived