Home

What's your fav t.v. show?

SeleneRayne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by txa1265

I thought we were talking about 'currently airing' shows, not historical.

If we dig back, then the 6 stunning weeks of Police Squad surpass just about everything for me.

Mike

well selene did say "all-time favorite" , none of the shyte on the tube now qualifies as that at all....

and yes, Police Squad was darn funneh (that was the 'naked gun' series wasnt it....)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

and yes, Police Squad was darn funneh (that was the 'naked gun' series wasnt it....)

Well, they based the movies off of the series, but they never hit the same level, IMO. It was more like Airplane (which I just got on DVD this week ;) )

Mike

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

I don't watch TV. I go write music or read a book or something instead...

I read, write, play and write music, play video games, work 60 hours or so a week + commute, spend as much time as possible with my family - and I do watch a bit of TV.

If you do not, why would you post in this thread?

It is a question I can't seem to find an answer to - why do those with nothing to contribute feel the need to post anyway?

Hmmm ... oh well.

Mike

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

YEAH! psst vaughn and syd are supposed to get back together on the next episode ;)

Hmm nice to know, but I live in a country thats a bit behind. We´ve just seen how the alliance was being swept away by the CIA followed by Syd en Vaughn getting together. (season 2, episode 13: phase on)

Can't miss but always do anyway shows for me are CSI, Enterprise, The District, and definately Stargate SG-1.

I love CSI and Smallville, but I've seen like three episodes of CSI since the Fall and none of the last season of Smallville... I don't get off work until around 9:30pm and always forget to set the danged VCR!

But I purposely don't have cable/satellite... only rabbit ears. I get a lot more reading/writing done.

My daughter is a HUGE Blues Clues fan and I record it every Saturday morning. She's only 2, but also likes the Sandlot by Disney... if you haven't seen this movie about baseball and a "monster-doggie" as my daughter calls it :) , then you've missed a Great movie!

Well, i like Star trek: Enterprise, and ofcourse Blackadder (Even the name makes me laugh, don't know why.) and 'The fresh prince of Bel-Air' Is also pretty funny.

If they'd only show that dang Clone wars cartoon around here... Can't even watch it online... Only viewable to those in the united states... Hmph, what'd they expect, i'm on the death star...

Well, they took off my X-Files and they left me with a bunch of rediculous "reality" tv shows and lame sit-coms. No thanks. Sports and discovery channel keep me from getting rid of cable altogether. I do enjoy my dvd collection. ;)

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Well, they took off my X-Files and they left me with a bunch of rediculous "reality" tv shows and lame sit-coms. No thanks. Sports and discovery channel keep me from getting rid of cable altogether. I do enjoy my dvd collection. ;)

The X-Files "lost it" after about year 3, to be perfectly honest, it should've come off the air long before it eventually did.

Archived