Home

What's your fav t.v. show?

SeleneRayne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Rythe

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Simpsons, family guy.

I knew you were going to say that. You're so predictable, sometimes!

Meh, I watch a few good shows like Mutant-X and Angel, sometimes. Other than that, I like to watch South Park, Family Guy, and MadTV.

Anime-wise, I'll say Kenshin, Inuyasha, FLCL, and well, anything else I can think of.

Originally posted by txa1265

I read, write, play and write music, play video games, work 60 hours or so a week + commute......

Mike

boy Mike, you must be very rich, very tired, or both....

I can barely handle a 39 hour week without fallin in a heap...

mtfbwya

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Does nobody here watch Scrubs? It's one of the funniest TV shows EVER!!!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!

Look, I know scrubs is meant to be a comedy, but being a denizen of the public health system, and having known and worked with hundreds of different doctors, interns and not, I find that show does a disservice the very hardworking medical people out there..... if you work in an emergency ward, or even just a very busy ward, you have no time to blink, let alone prance around like an annoying smart a$$....

scrubs sucks bollocks....

Battle of The Planets. now there's a damn cool show !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Pad

Hmm nice to know, but I live in a country thats a bit behind. We´ve just seen how the alliance was being swept away by the CIA followed by Syd en Vaughn getting together. (season 2, episode 13: phase on)

LMFAO ooopsie! :-\ well you're gonna love the last episodes of season 2 and all of the episodes of season 3

(like the finale for season 3 is in two or three episodes i think)

srry again

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

:eek: I can't believe you like Battle of the Planets. Dunno why, just didn't have you pegged as the Battle of the Planets kinda guy. I love that show, I grew up watching it. I have series one on DVD.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Look, I know scrubs is meant to be a comedy, but being a denizen of the public health system, and having known and worked with hundreds of different doctors, interns and not, I find that show does a disservice the very hardworking medical people out there..... if you work in an emergency ward, or even just a very busy ward, you have no time to blink, let alone prance around like an annoying smart a$$....

scrubs sucks bollocks....

mtfbwya

Look, I know Battle of the Planets is supposed to be science fiction, but being an astronaut of the NASA program, and having known and worked with...wait, nevermind.

Archived