Home

Lord Lard's TAXI Co. Lambda Taxi

O.K., someone from the "Lord Lard's TAXI Co." asked me if I could make them a Lambda Taxi. I said yes, from now on, this will be the official thread for it. Dolmkazzahr (spelling?), post here whatever you would want in your taxi.

:fett:

Well lets see so wats ur general idea just now????? Could u send me it in an email aswell as however u planned to get it to me cause id like a lot of people to get so when i run my server i may be able to get my taxi.I d like to have lots of people in it and the sort of weapons that will protect me from others not kill.

Umm, O.K. My friend might be making another version with better programs. I do have paint...I'll be getting better programs soon, I hope. He might be able to change all of the grayness into yellow. All I can do for now is turn the 3D shapes on the wings yellow and write "Lord Lard's TAXI Co."

Haha. I don't model. I can't, not yet anyway. I just paint stuff on, then test it. And it almost always works, LOL.

Also, my friend is over, and he brung a good paint program. So, my skins will be better now!!

Thanks. Now I am done with it. It has the mines from the Asteroids TFFA Mod. And, it shoots Imperial Lasers. The speed is higher, as is the shielding and armor. I couldn't get a turbo or a "half-barrel roll" (pitch) though. It is actually, my best vehicle. And its skin is spectacular. One part of the thing where it says "Lord Lard's TAXI Co." is covered up when landed, but not when flying. Overall, it is sweet.

I'll send it to you. Actually, I'll post it at http://www.pcgamemods.com soon. I'll tell you when it is there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived