Home

Whats up guys, Wonder if u can help me

Aryyn

First i want to say hi to razor, I have been away for about 5 months. I was wondering if it is possible yet to bring maps & npc placement to single player mode. I was just wondering because ive just seen how far you guys progressed. I want to accomplish my dream mod. Any info would be extremely helpful.

Yeah because you can already theoretically start a SP map, then go notarget & noclip and then just move around the map npc spawning then go back to the start, turn off the cheats and save and play it like that.

Right, what i want to do is load a map with npcs in certain places. Also how would maps load in sequence, example say you complete a custom map in sp then how would another custom map load right after that? Ive never approached anything like this before. Basicly what i want to do is convert single player into a whole new game. I just need to know what direction to go in. Ive been wanting to do this since i started modding but it wasnt possible at the time. I spoke with you razor about this when the game first came out.

Archived