Home

Saber Techniques (SUBMIT YOUR OWN!)

Tidus01

If any of you know/use a fighting/defending that you have created or think is just very useful/strong then post em' up. I just want to see the different styles currculating lately around Jedi Academy.

for every style follow this format:

technique: Sweep/Fluerry

used for: Offense and Defense

how to do it: it is a left to right swipe motion that is made by HOLDING and LOOKING left while you hold down attack and when the saber reaches the left side quickly HOLD and LOOK right. this must all be done without any spins, just side to side sweeping motions

damage: one of the most damaging moves in the game (if not the greatest)...the faster your saber moves left to right the more damage is done. A big trick is increasing your sensitivity for the mouse. this increases saber speed which increases the amount of damage you can inflict in a few moments of "sweeping".

send in your own techniques....

A move that can be done with a staff:

On the staff stance press S+D+MOUSE1 and quickly let go off the S key but keep holding the D and MOUSE1, you do a cool move in which you will swing your saber behind your back. This is useful in huge FFAs where you have a better chance of swinging your saber into anyone near by, causing damage.

Looks pretty cool in slow-mo :cool:

A move that can be used with the single saber - yellow style:

Stab stab stab.

Hold the mouse button like crazy and run after someone like they just killed your son/daughter.

When an enemy is behind you, hold back+crouch and press attack (using Medium, Strong or Dual Saber style).

You'll do a "two handed" backslash that has a greater chance of doing a headshot than a normal backslash.

You can do an odd twist on this move with Staff (someone on the forums suggested it first, I forget whom). Switch to Medium style and then do the move, as you start the move immediately turn the other blade back on (!).

It doesn't seem to help you much, but it looks kinda cool.

Originally posted by Kurgan

You can do an odd twist on this move with Staff (someone on the forums suggested it first, I forget whom). Switch to Medium style and then do the move, as you start the move immediately turn the other blade back on (!).

It was RpTheHotRod. But yeah doesnt make alot of difference in damage.

single to hurricane spin

invented by Nalukai(me)

saber: staff

start with yellow and jump in to a delayed sd defensive slash

you should hop again right before the slash goes upwards

immediately stance change and attack d for the whilrwind

3 quarters through the spin change back to single and finish moves off with sweeps

the prettiest and most devasting move with staff youll ever see if timed right the whirlwind is a headshot with about 5 hits goin to the cranium- instant kill and if not then the sweeps will connect afterwards

the Flouirsh Surprise

also by yours truely

saber: single

in anystance learn to flourish after your strafe so you will move while doing it. best done in red stance where youll throw the saber behind your back- start with: flourish move then side flip right, then side left flip twice as high( the saber should still be in the air) as you are coming down you should time the saber getting back to your hand and begin an sd,d,wd combo before you land. overheads and lefts dont work well with this move

thats enough of mah moves if joo want more fight me for them soon everyone gonna be using these i cant see it already ( if they are skilled enough to properly execute them ^^)

Archived