Home

Tinfoil espionage operatives

Zoom Rabbit

Right after it reads "Status: Moderator" under my avatar...

The problem with you is that you don't think big enough... you set your sights too low.

Right after it reads "Status: SUPER-ADMIN, GOD-EMPEROR, and ULTRA-STUD!!!!!" under my avatar...

There. Corrected.

If you are going to dream the impossible, them you might as well dream big. :dozey:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TAKE ME, HERE AND NOW!
:X Oh nööööööö! *dodge* *punch* *kick* *stab* *gun fire* *bomb release* *asteroid drop* *singularity involve* *universe collapse* *looooooooong shower*

Phheewwww. That was close.

you might as well dream big.
Bii-iig? Well.. I.. hehe :dozey: mustn't dream *big*. XD

(Yer, I know, Neil, BIG SPORTS in here. No, I'd say a *fiveandahalf* year old could've done so.)

More often than I'd like, yes. A simply question to my girl-friend (notice the hyphen) turns into an hour long conversation, wouldn't be as bad if we weren't ON THE PHONE! And then she text's me constantly after I hang up... even half an hour after I've told her I'm GOING TO BED! [/rant]

So, um... yes.

Why, would you like some tips on engaging a woman in conversation?

Corrected.

:dozey: No, McCoy, *I* came up with it.

Mine is pronounced Roais-tonee Gee Jeonice, I think, but maybe not, on the other hand.

To be honest, I wouldn't say bragging about "making up" a name for someone which suggests they lick fleas is a good idea. Stupid... mister ray.... gay bones... Gay Bones! Ha!

oh pshaw.

i really want michael to win. i already saw the final 4 collections on some site, and his stuff was awesome. laura's was incredibly dull, the same black and white crap again. jeffrey's was all askew and just weird, and not in a "glamorous" way either. and uli's was nice but it was the same flowy dresses with "funky prints" again.

Archived