Home

Its...a story pic

Reaper Girl

I found this...interesting...picture...on the inner-net.

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v48/OrcaWaiL/interesting.jpg

I want YOU...to write a little story concerning this...thing.

Awards will be handed out.

BEST

Funniest

WORST

and ORCA'S FAVORITE

Hop to it!

PS the person is not me. I don't cross dress because when i do, something goes wrong ( :joy: ) or a nieghbour sees me.

EDIT: Bonus if you can tell me wut the critter is in my signature, and why it is there

Originally posted by Herminator_64

watch Blues Brothers 2000

DONT DO IT!!!

That movie was a disgrace and offensive to the classic that is Blues Brothers.

I don't actually have any idea what that picture even IS, it's kinda blurry and...weird...

cripes.

I am nauseated, sickened, and amused.

a pile of sludge goes to Alegis Gensan. It is, infact, a Grundo.

Whats more, its a fairy grundo. Its a grundo with an alternative lifestlye. :joy:

most orginal: Astrotoy7, considering it includes an inside joke (it does?)

most inappropriate: iceman87

most worst(estie): Darth Rythe

most creative: Doomgiver ;P

and...orcas most favorite: Alegis Gensan

:stick: yah. go home.

or...try this piccy.

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v48/OrcaWaiL/arguement1.jpg

i'm gonna sleep now go away.

After the last adventure, Sockman jumped out of the stairs and used his sockmobile to get to the Jedi Council. Master Hullabaloo instructed him to find the whereabouts of a sinister Sith who was terrifying the galaxy!!!!!!!(and another)!

After 13 hours, 50 minutes, 1 second, and other timings I cannot measure, Sockman was blazing towards Undoo to Undo the act of the Sith. He found out that the Sith, using a powerfull, dangerous, mind-blowing pencil was scheming a deadly plan. He had already turned the senator of Undoo, Rashmé Ruditaba into a werewolve who loved kittens!!!!!?

"Sheepskull!! I should have known!"

"Of course you should have known! It's in the script!"

"We shall battle!"

"Battle, we shall. Me>You!!!"

"Stop! I can't understand the letter >"

"Then die, you anti-farmer!"

And so the battle of earbudsabers began, however before anyone could attack, both fell down into a pit of lava. They were pushed by the duo of Pan Molo and Pewfaka. They congratulated each other and jumped into the fake lava pit used for movie purposes.

THE END

Stay tuned for the next dazzling adventure of Sockman!!!!.?@#$^&*

Okay. :max:

The charming fellow with the green slime on his forehead is agent Hodgey Collins from the FBI, who has just returned from a point in time some two thousand years in the future where he narrowly escaped being devoured by the giant intelligent snails that predominate upon the earth then, in order to stop the alien bioreplacement mechanism known as Michael Jackson (the real one being killed along with Paul McCartney in a car crash back in the 60's) from entering the Whitehouse and releasing deadly bioweapon spores in an attempt to change the distastrous snails-in-the-future history he'd just witnessed from even happening...with the help of the ghost of Jesse James, whom he'd met on his way back from the future and convinced to come along on his desperate mission to save mankind.

:assult: Wally the space dolphin did not help me write that. Nope, not at all.

;)

once upon a time... or was it a hill? there lived a man, a man with a horribly disfigured face... and he was angry, angry at the people who pointed and stared, angry at his parents for abandoning him, angry at his god damn bitch of a wife who slept with next doors' golden retriever, BITCH WHORE SLUT! but most of all he was angry at the person who sold him that hat.

he took out the salesman's card...

A Mr Greenforhead, well Mr greenforhead was going to pay.

oh yes he was going to pay.... muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *hack* *furball*

The End.

Archived