Home

Lame break up lines

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

does that make you feel better...? :)

Not really, sry. But nice try though. :)

Its hard to stay positive or something along those lines, when you start having mutual feelings for another girl instead of the one your dating. Even as you try ignoring these new feelings, they just keep coming back. Been fighting them off for 3 days now. What should I do? :confused:

-Clemme

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do girls always automatically assume that they have the right to be your freind after they terminate your relationship? Even more, why do they think you will actually go through with such lame terms? When will girls ever understand that the worst thing you can say to them is "can't we just be freinds?" Do they really think you will try on make up, go to slumber parties and go shoe shopping with them?

I THINK NOT!:mad:

Originally posted by Chase Windu

And another thing I hate is that women never say what they really mean. For example, a woman might say don't make a big deal about little old me but they really want yo to make a fuss and make them feel special. Or, on their birthday or Valentine's Day or something they might say that they only want flowers and don't want anything special but what they're really saying is that they want to go out to a movie, dinner, dancing, and back home for a back rub. When we, the guys, don't do all that fancy suff and only do the stuff the women say the women get all mean and stuff. If women just spoke their mind and said what they wanted or would like then maybe they'll get it. We guys say what we want and all we get is nothing except being yelled at and getting stuff thrown at you.

AMEN to THAT! Even my sister has told me that girls always say one thing and mean something else. What a crock! Does that mean that all women are two-faced?:confused:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

AMEN to THAT! Even my sister has told me that girls always say one thing and mean something else. What a crock! Does that mean that all women are two-faced?:confused:

I for one, am not two-faced, I say what I mean. For instance like when Kain says he wants to buy me something and I say no, I truly mean no cause I want him to have money and not spend it all on me. What can I say, I love Kain. When he's happy, I'm happy :D and I want him to have money for himself.

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

I for one, am not two-faced, I say what I mean. For instance like when Kain says he wants to buy me something and I say no, I truly mean no cause I want him to have money and not spend it all on me. What can I say, I love Kain. When he's happy, I'm happy :D and I want him to have money for himself.

*everybody now*

"Awww, how sweet"

"I'm bored, I want a new one:P"

1. "It's not you, it's me."

2. "I need my space."

3. "I just want to be freinds."

Those ones are as bad as they come. They were like the first ones that popped into my head. Not that I've heard them before......

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Selene, what is a lovely girl like you doing with..........Kain.

and don't pretend women dont go fruitty.......

I have been living mith my lady for four years......

for all you young lads, beware, for nothing can prepare you for the abuse you will receive secondary to PMT........

mtfbwya

“Its just too big, I’m worried you’ll do some damage”

"i'm sorry but the headmaster is starting to get suspicious, and I don't want to lose my job ”

"turns out we're related, and i don't want kids with webbed feet"

"i can't go on sleeping with my patients... i mean, it wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't a veterinarian"

"leave the money on the dresser"

:D

We uh.... got back together today. But wasn't this thread fun?!

*runs like Hell dodging various projectiles*

*clubs Grooves with a blunt object*

We uh.... got back together today. But wasn't this thread fun?!

*runs like Hell dodging various projectiles*

Freaking Traitor.

We should flog you for this.

Now.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Selene, what is a lovely girl like you doing with..........Kain.

and don't pretend women dont go fruitty.......

I have been living mith my lady for four years......

for all you young lads, beware, for nothing can prepare you for the abuse you will receive secondary to PMT........

mtfbwya

What, I love Kain. Love him with all my heart.

And there could be some women out there that are two faced, but I am not.

And, uh....what's PMT?? I only heard of PMS

“Its just too big, I’m worried you’ll do some damage”

"i'm sorry but the headmaster is starting to get suspicious, and I don't want to lose my job ”

"turns out we're related, and i don't want kids with webbed feet"

"i can't go on sleeping with my patients... i mean, it wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't a veterinarian"

"leave the money on the dresser"

Gotta hand it to ya siv... those were the best ones.

*joins the hunt for groovy with a club in his hand* just for fun:D

Dudes, you're missing the point here when you bitch about women. You're all like, "Oh why can't they just say what they mean, do this, be more like us, be less bitchy, et cetera." See, if they did, then it would be too easy, fellas. Women want you to know how they feel by intuition, not spelling it out for you. That's the whole charm of the game.

And another thing you've got to realize. Every single woman is different. They may seem all the same, but each one of them is a different (head) case, and therefore, subject to individual methods of approach. There is no one set way to go at any given woman, if you're truly looking for a romantic interest. So give up trying to concoct ways of doing so. Hell, give up trying to comprehend why. Just work with what you've got.

Archived