Home

Lame break up lines

Darth Groovy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Dudes, you're missing the point here when you bitch about women. You're all like, "Oh why can't they just say what they mean, do this, be more like us, be less bitchy, et cetera." See, if they did, then it would be too easy, fellas. Women want you to know how they feel by intuition, not spelling it out for you. That's the whole charm of the game.

And another thing you've got to realize. Every single woman is different. They may seem all the same, but each one of them is a different (head) case, and therefore, subject to individual methods of approach. There is no one set way to go at any given woman, if you're truly looking for a romantic interest. So give up trying to concoct ways of doing so. Hell, give up trying to comprehend why. Just work with what you've got.

You sir, have no right to talk.

Manslut.

*runs really fast*

Originally posted by Pie™

You mean you prefer men? :-\

that's usually what that means, gum shoe ^_^

EDIT: I was once dumped with a LETTER

how lame is that? - the dumb bimbo (no offense to any bimbo's out there) didn't even have the balls to tell me in person, or on the phone

Originally posted by Kstar__2

i have yet to recieve break up lines...:(

*sulk sulk*

:confused: You don't realise what a lucky get you are, do ya?

A mate of mine thought having a leg in plaster would be cool. Until he had one ;)

On a reverse note, if you want a line to dump a woman and really wind her up, put on your best Alec Guinness voice and tell her:

Your destiny lies along a different path than mine...

Then look vague and do a little Jedi hand-wave thing.

I promise you the only thing funnier than her rage at being dumped by a quote-geek, is her rage at you uncontrollably laughing at that rage.

I know it sounds harsh, but I've been dumped before, so I consider it Karma...

;)B.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

AMEN to THAT! Even my sister has told me that girls always say one thing and mean something else. What a crock! Does that mean that all women are two-faced?:confused:

There's no "always".

Most guys are two-faced as well, it seems to me >.>

Originally posted by Jed

You sir, have no right to talk.

Manslut.

*runs really fast*

Hee. :D

Originally posted by teknoranger

Originally posted by Pie™

You mean you prefer men? :-\

that's usually what that means, gum shoe ^_^

(...) the dumb bimbo (no offense to any bimbo's out there) (...)

Double hee. :D

Tie: But does nobody not need you?!

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

:confused: You don't realise what a lucky get you are, do ya?

A mate of mine thought having a leg in plaster would be cool. Until he had one ;)

hmm, maybe i phrased it wrongly

i havent had the chance to be able to recieve a break-up line yet

there..

*sulks some more*

(in case you still dont get it, it means i never had a girl xP )

I know what you mean, fella ;)

I just mean you should appreciate the cage more, because once you're let out into the wild... that's it. Trust me, the cage is constrictive, but it's safe.

I'm not saying you shouldn't yearn for escape, but in years to come you'll stuggle to remember the safe detail of that cage. So take in those details NOW.

;)B.

*Avoids two faced argument*

These are pick up lines, but I think most could be used to end a relationship aswell:

1. I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Walmart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.

2. Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

3. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

4. I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock.

5. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

6. My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.

7. Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way right away.

8. I'd like to s**** yours brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.

9. If your were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

10. Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.

11. Wanna play house? You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long.

12. Guy: "Would you like to dance?"

Girl: "I don't care for this song and surely I wouldn't dance with you."

Guy: " I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants."

13. Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I've seem to have lost mine.

14. I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?

15. If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg was Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

16. I love every bone in your body -- especially mine.

17. You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

18. Hi, I'm a necrophilliac, how good are you at playing dead?

19. I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.

20. The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue.

21. Guy: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

Girl: "Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

Yes.

Look at these sad sad people.

*gets hit with apple*

Yes, look at us lonely people........us sad, sad,sad, depressed people.......mock us, yes.......but we know something you do not.......

HOW TO SPELL CONGRATULATE.

Posted by Darth Rythe three posts up

I gontratulate you

Oh yes, I went there.

We uh.... got back together today. But wasn't this thread fun?!

*runs like Hell dodging various projectiles*

yes, you deserve to be metaphorically murdered Jack the Ripper style...........

Selene, PMS and PMT are interchangeable, the T stands for tension.....

mtfbwya

Well...

Today she broke up with me over something I said in jest, but to her it was a sensitive issue.

I feel like a monster. I want her back, but I want this horrible feeling of guilt to just go away.

Then again, maybe I am just a monster after all, and deserve nobody. I'll never find anyone better than her. I just wish she would understand how sorry I am, and that I meant her no harm. I hate feeling this way, ans wished that I could not feel anything at all. :(

Groovy is now very sad. :( Trust me the girl was wonderful.

Well...

Today she broke up with me over something I said in jest, but to her it was a sensitive issue.

I feel like a monster. I want her back, but I want this horrible feeling of guilt to just go away.

Then again, maybe I am just a monster after all, and deserve nobody. I'll never find anyone better than her. I just wish she would understand how sorry I am, and that I meant her no harm. I hate feeling this way, ans wished that I could not feel anything at all. :(

Groovy is now very sad. :( Trust me the girl was wonderful.

You have told her this haven't you? Wonderful as she is, I doubt she can read minds. And unless she reads these boards, then she's the one you need to talk to.

Go get her.

:)B.

I mean, I appreciate you sharing with us Groovster, but you know where I'm coming from... priorities, mate ;)

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

You have told her this haven't you? Wonderful as she is, I doubt she can read minds. And unless she reads these boards, then she's the one you need to talk to.

Go get her.

:) B.

I mean, I appreciate you sharing with us Groovster, but you know where I'm coming from... priorities, mate ;)

I already tried. She won't even talk to me.

Yes, look at us lonely people........us sad, sad,sad, depressed people.......mock us, yes.......but we know something you do not.......

HOW TO SPELL CONGRATULATE.

hehehehehehehe. I laugh. Although I have a lady and I can spell gontragulate....er...wait..that's not right....contragulame.......gongradulate....:eek: I CANT SPELL IT!!!!!

I already tried. She won't even talk to me.

Have you tried sending a singing telegram? Those are very secksy and she'll be forced to forgive you.

JUST in case you were really going to do it, I'm going to advise against the singing telegram idea. Those are just annoying and she might end up trying to kill you

Archived