Home

your challange has arived :) - Lil Killa (Lil Killa) vs. topshot (Bottles the Pin Monkey)

topshot

Bottles the Pin Monkey used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Lil Killa. Lil Killa begins to taunt Bottles the Pin Monkey! Bottles the Pin Monkey's anger grows by 3.
Bottles the Pin Monkey jabs:

We meet again, Lil Killa.

Lil Killa tried to use his fists. However, Bottles the Pin Monkey's armor deflected the blow and Lil Killa was injured. Lil Killa lost 29 HP.
Lil Killa taunts:

hmmmm 1/4 the stores in the world wouldn't be here most likely... The population of the earth would be higher and we would all have a little more money...

It would suck if we couldn't eat though...

Lil Killa used the potion "Elixir" to gain full HP and MA. "I've never felt better", says Lil Killa.
Lil Killa shouts:

I could probably get another hit before drinking my patented Dr Pepper Elixer but I'm not quite sure if you won't pull an energy blast on me :p

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Bottles the Pin Monkey casts Energy Blast on Lil Killa, but fails to do any damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Bottles the Pin Monkey taunts:

Ah, what the hell! I'll blast you anyways! :p

Uh-oh, looks like someone got mad. Bottles the Pin Monkey used his Poison Knuckles to deal 65 points of damage. Lil Killa tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Bottles the Pin Monkey taunts:

*Wishes he could blast Lil Killa with anger-empowered fists, but the Rage button will not cooperate with him.*

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Lil Killa casts Energy Blast on Bottles the Pin Monkey and deals 130 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast. Bottles the Pin Monkey has died!!
Lil Killa taunts:

*stands up and spreads arms....*

BoOM

Archived