Home

Well I saw a post for like, almost a year ago and...

MannyRap

Well I saw a post for like, almost a year ago and I was wondering if you were going to change the forum skin. I mean, that post was almost a year ago! I just want a little update, or did you decide not to change it? Get back to me ASAP please! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by James Isaac

The whole forums are updating to the new version of vBulliten, so everyone is preparing their new skins... but this takes a long time. So, be patient and eventually everyone will have their new skins done... I think.

lol, thats almost the same reply you got, but OK thanks!

Unfortunately, it's not in my hands. Until the LucasForum administrators decide to go through with the update they've claimed multiple times to be doing then I cannot do anything about the style. Trust me, I'd rather have the new style up too.

James is right, it is a large undertaking, since every single style on the entire board would require being remade. Personally, I'm ready for it to go ahead and am just waiting for the heads to decide it's time. There's only so much pushing I can give them. ;~

Yeah, it'd be far easier. But it's not going to happen - no admin wants to have 90% of LucasForums all sporting the same generic skin whilst the few that have planned ahead like us have pretty new themes.

Myself and various others are trying to get the ball rolling with the large-scale changeover to vB3, but there's little more I can do. It's definitely a huge task to convert a forum as large as this to vB3, and I don't just mean aesthetically.

I'm doing the best I can, here.

• 1 month later...

it sure will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!!!] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find secret

Archived