Home

Check out this Pic

Iwok

Go to endor and take a pic of you doing a TKA special, I saw a girl with a sig like that and I liked it a lot.

anyway you still can make a sig with you just standing making it look cool, I like a sig I have of one of my chars just standing there looking to a crafting station :p

how do you pay for another account your like 14 right.... oh wait seriously not to flame or anything...but didnt someone on the official forums say you stole someones account..seriously not a flam just a question... i know it seems like im flaming neoc but seriously...it is just somthing that came to mind after i read the post... sorry if anyones offended

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Of course i stole it. Go get your facts right, we all know the Official Forums breed the most Bull**** ever. Clarisse (IG name) Bought me another account, as i'm a good friend of hers, anymore questions.. ?

oHHHHHHHHHH...reaper is makin his Ho's pay for his stuff lol....uhh i was just wondering is all...... but whatever congrats on jedi...im waitin for SE to come out so i can pwn space..you stick to the group neoc ill stick with space.... i gots my self a joystick and what not....been practisin with bf1942...ohhh boy its gonna blow you away when you see my x-wing tearin it up...bam!!....

/catch breath....

heres another smile for ou corzip:eek:

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

oHHHHHHHHHH...reaper is makin his Ho's pay for his stuff lol....uhh i was just wondering is all...... but whatever congrats on jedi...im waitin for SE to come out so i can pwn space..you stick to the group neoc ill stick with space.... i gots my self a joystick and what not....been practisin with bf1942...ohhh boy its gonna blow you away when you see my x-wing tearin it up...bam!!....

/catch breath....

Please refrain from calling my friends hoe's. And we will see, i've been playing more of CS lately. ;)

/catch breath....

.... your testing to see how far you can go right?? ... keep testing.

wtf are you talking about..."testing"... we dont all live in your perfect world corzip where nobody use's bad language.... so what the hell you guys are so critical over every little thing...**** you guys im out.... wont post here again....its for the better...i dont want to say the word dang and hear a complate...and i dont want anyone to reply to this post saying some **** like good get lost or somthing...cuz my answer will automaticly be **** you you stupid ****.......AHAHAHAHHA...... if you got anything to say say it in game so i can find you and kill you...thanks for your time ****ers....ahahahahah

wtf are you talking about..."testing"... we dont all live in your perfect world corzip where nobody use's bad language.... so what the hell you guys are so critical over every little thing...**** you guys im out.... wont post here again....its for the better...i dont want to say the word dang and hear a complate...and i dont want anyone to reply to this post saying some **** like good get lost or somthing...cuz my answer will automaticly be **** you you stupid ****.......AHAHAHAHHA...... if you got anything to say say it in game so i can find you and kill you...thanks for your time ****ers....ahahahahah

I just have 1 thing to say.........

What a weirdo!!!!!!

Anyway does anyone have a close up shot of me?

Archived