Home

My Next Tattoo

Darth Groovy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firstly, who the hell are skinny puppy......

secondly, you should get a mad magazine fold in tattoo, coz you look like that guy, remember :p

thirdly, i'd never get a tattoo, my body is a temple, for pizza and booze and philandering.....

mtfbwya

Rhett, by any chance when you took the career aptitude test did it come up with customs officer?

:D

i'm not really a tattoo person... aside from the pain, i change my mind alot so the idea of not being able to change it after its done it quite frightening to me.

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Im getting the chinese symbol, "mysterious" on the back of my neck, and a black tribal butterfly on my lower back.:D

Britney Spears had a tatoo of mysterious, or so she thought. In japan people were laughing at her.

Apparently the symbol means weird. :xp:.

She also has a butterfly on her foot that she hates now.

DONT BE BRITNEY SPEARS! DONT BE AN IDIOT!

Mike News, Inc.

all you kids remember that by the time your hit 60s, that funky lookin tattoo will look like a cross between and bruise and a stretchmark..... far from mysterious, just ugly :)

and InsaneSith, which year did you graduate from the ShaoLin Temple...?

I played Mortal Kombat 4 for about 6 months straight somewhere in the 90s, surely that must qualify me as some type of martial arts warrior too....

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

all you kids remember that by the time your hit 60s, that funky lookin tattoo will look like a cross between and bruise and a stretchmark..... far from mysterious, just ugly :)

and InsaneSith, which year did you graduate from the ShaoLin Temple...?

I played Mortal Kombat 4 for about 6 months straight somewhere in the 90s, surely that must qualify me as some type of martial arts warrior too....

mtfbwya

are you a blackbelt in 2 forms of martial arts and brown in 2 others? :D

Archived