My Next Tattoo

Darth Groovy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I never knew you idolised Britney so much Selene... get in the zone ! :p

mtfbwya

Oh no, no no no no no. I HATE her. Dumb wench stole my idea! But I'm REALLY gonna get mysterious on me I'm gonna officially ask all around before it's done because a few people I've talked to in the tattoo business say that most of the tattoos of chinese and japanese symbols aren't really there true meaning. I'm asking around and being smart, instead of being stupid and blonde:p dumb wench

i know origami...

:¬:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

flapicon.gif

a birdie

yeah i would be careful when getting Chinese/ Japanese symbols, make sure they mean what you want them to.

It's not so much the pain that prevents me from getting a tattoo, but the realization that I'd most likely be sick of it in a week and want it removed, even if it was something I thought was really cool at the time.

Originally posted by Pie™

:lol:

*tries to imagine teknoranger stealing a tatoo*

:rofl:

I can't really image anyone imaging me doing anything, aside from nothing

I won't get a tattoo, as that's just one more thing for them to identify me with on America's Most Wanted...

Im still a minor for afew more months, but I have several ideas im going to get done.

the first, on my left elbow, the star of david, not because im jewish (which im not) but because of what I believe in christ, and that jesus christ was from the family of david, hence his symbol, on my arm. Tat1.gif (Similar to the picture, perhaps slightly different)

I want to get a scroll Idea, down my left sholder and arm, that says "I am my beloveds"... I have some more Ideas, but I havnt decided if they are good enough or not

Originally posted by ZDawg

Im still a minor for afew more months, but I have several ideas im going to get done.

the first, on my left elbow, the star of david, not because im jewish (which im not) but because of what I believe in christ, and that jesus christ was from the family of david, hence his symbol, on my arm. http://rokbros.com/Tat1.gif (Similar to the picture, perhaps slightly different)

I want to get a scroll Idea, down my left sholder and arm, that says "I am my beloveds"... I have some more Ideas, but I havnt decided if they are good enough or not

Right on, looks like it's gonna hurt like the dickens tho.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Another reason you don't want a tatoo... You can't donate blood after you get it. :/

not true, they run a check on you before you can give blood to see if you have any diseases, if you are infected, then you cannot give blood, or if you had a tattoo recently it would be risky to take blood from you as ink might have gotten in the blood. :)

It's okay, it's a common tale.

My uncle has several tattoos and he donates blood quite a lot.

It's not the pain that stops me, although I personally am against pain....it's my extremely overactive fear of needles. I freak out when I get shots, or even just have to watch people get stuck with needles.....

I really want two tats though, one on the back of each shoulder. The rebel alliance symbol and the empire's symbol.

It would be my great tribute to my Star Wars Nerdiness.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

It's not the pain that stops me, although I personally am against pain....it's my extremely overactive fear of needles. I freak out when I get shots, or even just have to watch people get stuck with needles.....

I really want two tats though, one on the back of each shoulder. The rebel alliance symbol and the empire's symbol.

It would be my great tribute to my Star Wars Nerdiness.

omg, #1 rule of tattoos, never get anything remotly trendy.

Archived