Home

Childhood hero.

TheHobGoblin

Ever made up a hero as a kid? What was his/her hero name and normal name, and his/her power. How he get his/ her powers

Mine was Called Flame (Jack Briggs), able to control fire. Used to be a scientist for Top secret government weapons. He created a heat resistant suit that can stand heat from 1 sun up close. Yet when terroist try to get a hold on his suit he tries to defend it. The terrorist shoots him and he falls into the chamber where he tests his suit. A bullet hit the controls of the chamber and malfuctioned it. It began a heat test. Jack puts on his suit, yet the suit is electrical and was improperly prepared. With the incredible amounts of heat his suit began to melt into his skin. He loses consiousness. He wakes up in a medical facility. He gets up and tries to open the door. It's locked. He calls for help and waits a bit nobody enters. He picks up a chair and breaks open a window. Outside is a city. He climbs down a pipe and begins to wonder off into the city. An hour later he finds out what city. New York. He finds a abandon warehouse which used to be his labs. He finds out a exsplosion destroyed everything. He searches for his apartment. He gets there and picks up a key he left under his door incase he forgot his keys. He enters home mail and chinese restaruant menues. He turns on the T.V and hears " Jack Briggs, not married, 28, 6 ft 4", is missing from Montifure Hospital. Police has began an investagation-" He turns off the T.V. He gets up and puts on new close and throws out his hospital robes. He checks his phone yet no messages. He heads out but avoids police where ever he can. He knew they would ask him questions, and the expirements hasn't left his head. Ah, the expirement accident. Why am I not dead, the suit seeped into my skin, I felt as if I was... well up in flames. He stares at his hand. Then he noticed his index finger... it was on fire. Yet his skin didn't burn up, it felt fine it felt as if it wasn't there.

- To be continued...

Now I'm making up a pilot stories for him, and origons. You just read pt1 of "City's search for the hero."

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

never had to make one up. when I was 8, as soon as I found where my dad was keepin his dodgy movies, John Holmes quickly became the man I most wanted to lead the lifestyle of....

mtfbwya

Your dating yourself now! :D

There was a show on the other night about his life and his link to the Wonderland murders...

Originally posted by DarkLord60

My childhood hero's were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

:wstupid:

COWABUNGA!

I've always loved people who controlled ice, too. Iceman is one of my favorite XMEN. :xp:

We're opposites hobgoblin. :)

ahem off topic-Hitler is your childhood hero Snake?:eek: What the heck?

That's really creepy dude.

Originally posted by Prime

Your dating yourself now! :D

There was a show on the other night about his life and his link to the Wonderland murders...

yep, and I havent seen the Val Kilmer version yet, lookin forward to it...... aah Johnny, they dont make superheroes like they used to :p

mtfbwya

Archived