Home

New Battlefront Trailer

Lindsey

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/

They just posted a new trailer there for Battlefront----HOLY #$%^ its awesome. This is the Star wars game everyone has been waiting for for years. Since my new film Attack of the Noobs will factor this game into the storyline I was wetting my pants when I watched this. Check out the screenies too, they show the Jedi starfighter and spiderwalkers in action.

I think ill go jump off my roof in glee now--now to just wait for the Sept 21 release of the game. I can tell this game will be will be much better then Commando if not more popular.

*Also jumps off roof* (Ouch)

*Giddy* *Giddy* *Giddy* *Giddy*

:joy:

Graphics looks detailed enouch that it doesn't look like crap or hurt the eyes, and It won't have a 10 frames per second performence :D

5.jpg *drools*

TiE

The trailer looked fine to me. Of course the graphics aren't going to match some of the best looking games out there at the moment - but hopefully it's not going to have the framerate issues those games have on lower spec machines - especially online.

This is an online focused game, and it has to run as smooth as possible while also being exciting. I think they've managed to get the balance about right from what I've seen.

that should be the slogan...

Star Wars : Battlefront -

bringing people together... to kill ewoks

:D

i can see that clip of the poor ewok being sniped being made into an avatar

i'll go do that now i think :D

Originally posted by StormHammer

It was confirmed during the IGN livewire webcast today that you'll be able to shoot Gungans, Ewoks, Jawas, Tusken Raiders...and whatever else pops up on any of the planets.

So if you want to hunt for Jar Jar...be my guest. ;)

as mod for the swbf forums you should've known it was confirmed years ago by LEC + Pandemicwhatever studios ;)

I guess mods will be released pretty soon with gametype Ewok Hunting, however i'd rather have em at my side (as for the gungans). Die tusken raiders! (it actually has a use in killing them so you get an extra capture point)

Archived