Home

Ok, this is really getting creepy

Pie™

Yeah, I know ad complaints have been posted a lot of times before, but the ads are getting extremely personal... :eek:

Clicky!

Let's point out the facts...

Goth Love Poems

Hey, I write these! (points to sig) :eek:

Pirate Goth Fashion

My shirt has skulls on it :eek:

Not Cool Club

Ok, this is kinda unexplainable, I it must be meant for Rhett or something >.>

Gothic Colored Lenses

I wear contacts too! :eek:

Am I just extremely paranoid, or are they watching me?

<.<

>.>

*hides*

They could be watching you, I think that spyware is suposed to find out what you like (via the websites you visit) and then put up lots of popups baced on that.

Try downloading Adaware from lavasoft.com

I'm not paranoid about anything, I know they are watching me.

Originally posted by jon_hill987

They could be watching you, I think that spyware is suposed to find out what you like (via the websites you visit) and then put up lots of popups baced on that.

Try downloading Adaware from lavasoft.com

I'm not paranoid about anything, I know they are watching me.

I use both AdAware and Spybot ;)

Google = The Fourth Reich.

I'd be very afraid. :eek:

all of the above is meant to cause paranoia, and does not reflect the opinion of anyone

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Seems to me someone has hidden video cameras inside and outside your house......

So YOU gotta find the camera's and destroy them, NOW.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh you'll give away my surveillance equipment!

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

What have you been searching Google for lately?

Ok, I admit it, I've been searching for 'not cool' :o

I guess it's because I've been a lot on the goth.net forums... *shrugs* :-\

How's this for one? Gothic...pfffft, NO ONES GOTHIC, anyone who says they are are just little pussies who dress in black and say they hate life, and that it sucks for them, wow, why? Because your mom died, because your dad hits you? Because your dad walked out? Seriously, go live in a third-world country you pussy!

And that's what I say to the goths at my school, and then one, said he was going to rip out my heart, then he took his glasses off to try and intimidate me, and I told him I would rip his eyes out of his sockets and have hot sweaty sex with his head.

And what made him leave was, I started pulling it out of my pants.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, Seriously, adds for gothic crap, is so bull, it's imposing on something that's been extinct for thousands of years. >_>

*Cough* Conformist *Cough*

Cool! You're a Gothic!!

D'you like the picture of a skull with a red flame on his head and moles creeping out of his ears, or the one with a skull and a 2-foot nail which has been pierced through his tongue and jaw?

BTW, I don't think you found that ad on LF. There are no google ads on LF, i think. You must have found it on some forum or a topic or some website, having something to do with Goth, Contact lenses and Not Cool.

Originally posted by †Ë×odusº§näkë†

How's this for one? Gothic...pfffft, NO ONES GOTHIC, anyone who says they are are just little pussies who dress in black and say they hate life, and that it sucks for them, wow, why? Because your mom died, because your dad hits you? Because your dad walked out? Seriously, go live in a third-world country you pussy!

Haha you took that from south park.

:p

And that's what I say to the goths at my school, and then one, said he was going to rip out my heart, then he took his glasses off to try and intimidate me, and I told him I would rip his eyes out of his sockets and have hot sweaty sex with his head.

And what made him leave was, I started pulling it out of my pants.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, Seriously, adds for gothic crap, is so bull, it's imposing on something that's been extinct for thousands of years. >_>

*Cough* Conformist *Cough*

Wake up, I never said I was gothic :rolleyes:

Anyways, it's nice to see someone have opened their eyes and judge people by who they are, not how they look :rolleyes:

...How's this for one? Gothic...pfffft, NO ONES GOTHIC, anyone who says they are are just little pussies who dress in black and say they hate life, and that it sucks for them, wow, why? Because your mom died, because your dad hits you? Because your dad walked out? Seriously, go live in a third-world country you pussy!

I almost hate to say it, but I sorta agree with snake, how messed up can life be when you have a roof over a head, no lackof food, a school to go to etc.. yeah, life's despressing, but it gets worse when you get older because when you become an adult you become entirely responsible for yourself...

I had a g/f in uni that liked to dress in that style, but i couldnt say she was 'gothic'..... she was often more positive than I was, and introduced me to university grade kama sutra :D

Dr Astro's advice :

"thats ok, no need to cheer up, just stop whingin coz things dont get any easier as you get older"

mtfbwya

Archived