Home

LEC Killer, FFS

Gabez

It's a challenge, I admit, but we like it that way... or at least, most of us do.

Dunno what you mean about the game "forcing to react" - never seen that bug before. If you really really can't complete level two then you can always use the load feature to skip it.

Originally posted by Gabez

Dunno what you mean about the game "forcing to react" - never seen that bug before.

It's that thing I told you about - when you try to play the level again after dying, your lives aren't reset - so the next time you die, you're on -1 lives remaining or something, and the game doesn't know what to do and just sits there.

Anyway, you can skip level 2 with the level-skip feature... the rest is a lot easier. :)

Thanks, Greg and benny!

Originally posted by Huz

It's that thing I told you about - when you try to play the level again after dying, your lives aren't reset - so the next time you die, you're on -1 lives remaining or something, and the game doesn't know what to do and just sits there.

Anyway, you can skip level 2 with the level-skip feature... the rest is a lot easier. :)

****, I thought I'd fixed that. I thought you meant just with the password system, I didn't realize it happened evey time you died.

I've had the game set the number of lives to three every time the level starts, so it *should* work - but it doesn't. Sorry about that, you'll have to restart the game and reload for the time being - but I'll look into it further and make a patch if I can.

In the mean-time, you can also use the following cheat to give you mega-health on this level: type in bcdefgz and you'll get 666 health. You'll hear a sound after each correct character is typed. This doesn't protect you from falling down and dying, but it does help.

There's also another cheat on this level which can be activated in the same way as the mega-healh: can anyone find it? :)

It's actually not that bad, Brushguy - there's one or two swear words, and one level does involve dodging crap Star Wars games that ahve emited from George Lucas' arse, but that's about as bad as it gets. As far as I can remember.

It's a challenge, I admit, but we like it that way... or at least, most of us do.

Dunno what you mean about the game "forcing to react" - never seen that bug before. If you really really can't complete level two then you can always use the load feature to skip it.

It doesn't happen every time (but fairly regularly) you die and your character just lays there and the game fails to go back to the beginning of the level. It's a ****ing pain in the arse:mad:

It's not that bad - you just have to click on menu, then load, then level two every timne you loose three lives. It takes 5 seconds. Free your mind.

As for queries about the music - check out http://wwhs.fangames.co.uk/music2.php

no it is a bug, even though I have lives left. It's annoying cos it means I have to kill all the enemies again.

And maybe you should try and read my post before quoting it and making wild judgements on what I said?

And I have no idea about you having lives left. That doesn't happen on every other computer it's been played on.

And maybe you should try and read my post before quoting it and making wild judgements on what I said?

And I have no idea about you having lives left. That doesn't happen on every other computer it's been played on.

Well What makes you think I havn't read your post?l What wild Judgements? I assumed you'd be interested seeing as you are the creator of the game ... Wether you do fuck all or not... or am I missing something? :mad:

Archived