Home

Final Old Ben Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker for JA

KevinCoyle

Hi everyone, how's it going? it looks like things are pretty quiet around here these days. I guess most of the main star wars characters are finished already. Anyway I have some free time coming up and I've decided to finish what I feel are my best star wars models for Jedi Academy, Old ben Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.

The new versions of both these models will be properly completed, with full facial and finger weighting and greatly improved skins. The Old ben model will feature the same options as before, Regular, Robed and Robed with hood up. The Anakin Model will feature EP2 Anakin, EP2 anakin with a robe, and a robed and unrobed version of EP3 anakin with longer hair and the glove covering his mechanical arm.

I've reworked the old ben head quite a bit and have redone the skin. There is still much work left to be done on both the model and the skin, but here is a comparison shot of what I have so far next to the old head. keep in mind the head is mirrored to keep it symetrical which is why his hair looks funny up top, that will be fixed soon when I weld the two halves of the head together.

New Ben Kenobi Head

I won't be finishing my Ep1 and 2 obi-wan models however. I'm really not happy with those models and I don't have the time to improve them while still fixing up old ben and anakin, plus Aarons Ep2 obi-wan is very well done and the existing ep1 obi-wan is good too, there really isn't a need for a new ones. I'd rather make old ben and Anakin better. I appologize to those who still may have been waiting for those

Yay, that's awsome news Kevin!

Bummer about the Obi-Wan models though, but its ok.

A question though. Will there be a hooded Anakin with a robe as a third variation, or will he just have the robe? I think I remember that you had a default, a robed, and a hooded Old Ben so I was wondering if you were going to do the same with Anakin.:)

Its great to see you back.:cool:

Hope you remember me!!! I'm working on an Obiwan EP2 model that Aaron and I were muckin' around with maybe we can get togther and release them at the same time. can I catch you on MSN so we can chat about this further???

PS: I am also a great sound Master I have MANY reference sounds from STAR WARS I'm a collector- games, movie, CD's. ect...

so If you need sounds I can help you HUGELY!!! I can make them clear with any sound enhancement you would like

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

OBIWAN EP2 HERE

Here's an update. I merged the head halves together and made some adjustments to the face, I also whitened the hair a bit. I still haven't fixed the hair since merging the head halves, so it still looks mirrored and strange, but I'll get to that soon.

http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/newbenhead2.jpg

To RJW_ca

I'm not on MSN, but I do have AIM and icq, you use any of those?

I don't have AIM (not sure what that is)or icq but I do have Yahoo Messenger and MSN

-- but maybe I could download something you have so that way we could chat more about it

-- I would just need a link to get it

-- I've updated OBIWAN Ep2 alot since my last pic's I have posted but I just need someone or somewhere to post them

PS:You can also email me if you like-Maybe I could get your email?

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

Good to see you again Kevin , Ive been looking for an update on your ep2 and ep3 anakin. Your new obi looks spectacular, if theres anything you need help wise , testing , shading , colors id be more then honored to be of use to you. I have many pics of ep3 anakin because i have hyperspace. So if theres certain angles you need i can send you the pics. I strongely recommend making a hooded version of ep3 anakin. Ive been getting pics and that seems to be the focus of his evil presence in ep3 . You should also make a hooded ep2 anakin. if you have questions or need picture assistance my email is darth_altar@hotmail.com and my aim is gothicdroog. keep up the good work

Um, hi there Kevin! Good job on Old Ben, I can't wait for the new Anakins, and apology accepted for the Ep. 1/2 Obi-Wan you trashed that I oh-so wanted super-badly. :p Were you ever planning to make an Episode 3 one at the very least? Just curious, not like I'm asking for it. But it's nice you're working on the Old Ben and Anakin ones. :) They're pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived