Home

Forums open.. Moderators needed!

Kurgan

Forums are now open to the public (I'll let somebody else do the grand announcements).

What we need now are some people willing and able to moderate the forums. For now admins and supermods can do it, but you know the drill...

Any suggestions?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mod suggestion: Pad.

The guy has been on top of this game like no other poster I've seen. When moderators are being decided, he's almost a must.

Originally posted by Jed

Mod suggestion: Pad.

The guy has been on top of this game like no other poster I've seen. When moderators are being decided, he's almost a must.

I agree completely. I don't think there is anything I can add to that - except that he's been overlooked for a long time in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Eh... I dunno about this Pad guy. From what I've seen, he's a real jerk. That and he also wears a lot of sweater vests. I mean.... come on. Sweater vests. We can't have people like that here.

:xp:

Just because he´s clothed doesnt mean he´s bad :xp:

Originally posted by Siv

how about zbomber aswell?

I think Z was contacted by DM aswell.

Everybody is becoming mods! :p

Welcome aboard, Pad!

And yes, I know I'm late getting to these forums, but I've ben busy with school/work.

I played hooky from School today, but I still gotta go to work later. I'll pitch in as much as I can though.

Congrats again, Pad. ;)

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I'm in. I saw the trailer for RC like a month ago and fell in love with it. Oh yeah.

Congrats to Pad. :)

I'll have to disagree with Zbomber's nomination though.

I have to second that disagreement. I know this will not make me any new freinds in the LFN network, but I have a rapsheet on this guy a mile long, he was also one of my former staff members at themanipulation.com.

Personally, I feel you are making a grave mistake with this one.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I'm in. I saw the trailer for RC like a month ago and fell in love with it. Oh yeah.

In that case, you could be my ... my mentor :D

Would be good actually as this all is very new to me and I have no idea how it all works.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

On a sidenote, I've noticed something missing on these forums (the whole Republic Commando Forums it seems).

None of our Status is showing up. A switch not flipped on for the forums or something?

Doesn't show up on all forums. It is an admin feature. The admin of any particular forum can install that if he/she feels it is necessary. I noticed this because mine does not show up at Galactic Battlegrounds forums.

Originally posted by Siv

well here are some other suggestions...

StarWarsPhreak, txa1265 and/or ckcsaber

The are excellent choices. The only thing I see with em is they aren´t exactly active in here. And since there isn´t much action at all going on in these sections :( my tyranny will continue :p

* holds up sign "no more mods please" *

:D

Archived