Home

Hire on Demand -- scoundrels, mercenaries, and scum of the galaxy

VanLingo

I haven't been able to really update everything for a while. My internet is being transferred, so this is my last night until Wednesday that I will be able to do anything online.

Next weekend should see some good updates, on the site and the roster.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends. If you wait, you can see how good the clan you want to be in is in action. But there are two downsides to waiting.

1. The clan you want to be in may be filled up.

2.You wouldnt have had as much time to grow with the clan and get to know your clan members.

DogGy - among other factors, first and foremost in your case would be to find a clan that's based in your area - namely Europe. If you join a North American clan that plans on being competetive, then you're going to be expected to play some matches that are going to take place VERY late where you are.

Yaeb is back we hope to stay, but don't expect to see VanLingo back any time soon.

TK-8252, get out of my thread. I'm back -- sorry to bust your moderator bubble.:rolleyes:

I've gotten a couple of e-mails, and those who I'll let tryout will be added to the roster ASAP.

Anyone who is serious about joining needs to show some activity in our forums so that when I update, I can see who's still hanging around.

I have elected to avoid posting on these forums for reasons that *certain people* have squelched me from saying. Please post anything important on our forums or you can e-mail me.

The website has been revamped, and everything will be current in time for release. Make sure you're ready as well.

-- Van Lingo

Van...

I have every right to be in this thread. Especially considering that I'm a Moderator for this forum, so don't tell me to get out, alright?

Considering that you were already banned once, you shouldn't be pushing your luck any further by causing more trouble. If you do, don't be suprised if you find yourself banned again - permanently this time. You should thank Jed for being so forgiving. If it wasn't for him, you would still be banned.

Agreed, it's TK's duty as the moderator in these forums to be active in the threads and on the boards. He was merely relaying a message that was passed through the mod ranks, your ban wasn't necessarily a temp ban, so he was informing everyone else of it. Calm down and just give up your pointless agression towards the mods and supermods and we'll leave you alone in turn. :dozey:

Archived