Home

Battle Name: Battle Name: - Lil Killa (Lil Killa) vs. GUNNER (Stone Cold GUNNAH)

GUNNER

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Partisan, but failed to do any damage to Lil Killa. Lil Killa begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 10.
Stone Cold GUNNAH shouts:

Damn, I for got to heal.. argggg

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 65 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

Well that's no fair. you do know we will need to d othis over again any ways right. ;) You don't want to win on a tecnicality do you. :)

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 70 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!

ok ,then after this we go again?

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Partisan to deal 46 points of damage. Lil Killa tried to dodge, but was not successful.

Well see, you never know with how these dumb swordswork some times..

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Lil Killa casts Energy Blast on Stone Cold GUNNAH and deals 62 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Lil Killa jabs:

*thinks*

does this mean I should use a sword or keep blasting?....

*spreads arms*

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 69 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH blasts:

doesn't matter to me. As long as you don't mind me blasting as well.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 64 points of damage. Lil Killa has died!! Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

damn, 2 hp....

Archived