Home

i am the kotor guru!

kotormaster

• 3 weeks later...

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Entire post censored, because I don't like boasting n00bs here at LF.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Doomgiver

Say Dagoth Ur, Morrowind is a great RPG, but this isn't the place to discuss it. Just to warn you so you won't make the same mistake as Kotormaster

This isn't the place to discuss ancient Scandinavian mythology either. You're warned.

That applies for Lamborghinis as well.

No, you didn't speak of it, but seeing your name, and being a lttle suspicious since KOTORmaster, i'd just thought i'd warn you before you could do that. Alright, prblems cleared, enjoy yourself on the forums...

Y'know, actually it's Fora, since Forum is an old roman word...

• 4 weeks later...

In Yavin station I think they made a mistake. Exar Kun was still around like 5 years or something after kotor takes place. But the rodian hermit talks about him 50 years ago. I think there is an issue there, by the way if are a kotor guru, how many times have you beat the game?

I have none :( i don't really have the patience for RPG's, but i'm planning on completing it soon... both dark and light side, and then again dark and light side to see if i missed anything... I have to do it before KOTOR two...

Archived