Home

Jedi Academy Maps (Explain what the game modes are to me)

Mega_Dan

I´m from Brazil and i don´t know very well how to write in English language, but...

What are the differences between the following maps types:

Duel, Free For All, Multiple Gamemodes and Single Player??

Because i don´t this game on-line, what types of maps aren´t for play in the multiplayer mode?

Thanks for answer, and again: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!

Duel Maps are designed solely so that 2 people can fight it out without any interference, but JKA also has "Power Duel" which is 2 people fighting 1 ala Darth Maul/Qui-gon Jinn/Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Free For All is virtually Deathmatch in which everyone is against everyone and trying to get the most kills in the shortest amount of time (if there is a timelimit)

Siege is an objective-based mode in which there are 2 teams: An Attacking Team and the defending team. The Attacking team has a certain amount of objectives to complete to win the match, whereas the defending team has to prevent the attackers from fulfilling the objectives. Once the attacking team wins, or the defending team prevents the attacking team within the timelimit, the teams switch sides.

Capture the Flag is just that: Players on one of two teams go after the other team's flag and brings it back to their own "base" in which their own flag is located.

Team Free For All is like Free for All, but it is different in which there are teams that "slug it out."

Single Player: the player sets out to complete the storyline (aka all games)

Archived