Home

Hmmmm... (Star Wars DVD Pic!)

Boba Rhett

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats a load a shyte. Although from "a certain point of view" as obi wan said, anakin ceased to be himself and became Darth Vader, his body continued to live, albeit augmented. So the old dude you see in ROTJ is how his spirit should look, and Im sure GL wouldnt dare do it......Greedo was enough

btw, is it me, or is ani lookin like alot like our teknoranger in that pic.... :p

mtfbwya

It's a fake.

It was made a guy belonging to a group of people, who published a huge list of things they wanted changed in the dvd originally trilogy.

Was one to replace the original anakin actor at the end of rotj with a CG "older hayden".

Some of the changes they wanted were outrageous.

Ignore it. It's stupid :p

Originally posted by The Cheat

esbpalpatine.jpg

That is at least a good Idea...

I don't know, but I might be flamed like a mog if I say this, but here goes... I want them to add some stuff to the Vador vs. Obi duel in ANH (Ala a little bit of motion done in CG, cause i mean, jedi aren't supposed to be all feeble, just look at yoda, sheeesh), and fix the damn sabers, YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH'EM!!!!

argggh :mad:

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

That is at least a good Idea...

I don't know, but I might be flamed like a mog if I say this, but here goes... I want them to add some stuff to the Vador vs. Obi duel in ANH (Ala a little bit of motion done in CG, cause i mean, jedi aren't supposed to be all feeble, just look at yoda, sheeesh), and fix the damn sabers, YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH'EM!!!!

argggh :mad:

what are you thinking?

just kidding, i would actually like to see some changes like that, expecially fixing the sabers

Fake fake fake!!

Oh! It's so fake!

Fakey fakey fake fake

FAAAAAKE!!

*bows*

Edit: I just thought of a challenge for you Photoshop gurus, place a random other person in place of one of the characters. And be creative (remembering forum rules). We may be able to turn this into a contest w/ judges & braggin rights & everything if Rhett and/or other Admin/mod types like it.

Archived