Home

how can i make the woman i love notice me?

NiKo

god, she's so perfect.

sure, she's a little older than me, but we can work that out.

but she never notices me. i've had to go to so many chick flicks just to see her. but its all been worth it.

i have to let Jennifer love hewitt know about my undying love for her!

any suggestions?

offcourse!

what do you take me for?

i know all the tricks.

cucumber tucked in pants, rubbing money all over yourself to have the scent of it, wiggling your eyebrows, giggle sweetly after farting...

and all that

of course smelling good is only half the battle... you have to look good too. go out and get yourself an eye patch. this will give you both something to talk about. she'll ask you why you have it, you could go with funny and say you have a drinking problem and then go to take a drink from your bottle but miss your mouth and hit yourself in the eye-patch, (ha ha yeah) or you could go with a story, like you saved a baby from an alligator... or something. anyway... an eye patch is the way too go, something to talk about and you'll look cool too :thumbsup:

Yeah, but they're celebrities, they don't know that. My advice is, go for it, alba may be slightly harder to get, but just use some turkey egg in your hair and you'll be set (although make sure love-hewitt's on top, just do it).

Originally posted by SamNMax

Why would you pay $8.00+ just to stare at the back of the head of a girl?

back of the head?

dude, i dont know how many Jennifer love hewitt movies you've been at, but usually the camera focuses more on her rack.

Originally said by NiKo man

dude, i dont know how many Jennifer love hewitt movies you've been at, but usually the camera focuses more on her rack.

I don't know how many JLH films you've been to, but usually, the camera focuses more on her face and I focus on her rack. Or couldn't you tell the difference?

Originally posted by NiKo

back of the head?

I'm talking about the girl who goes to the chick flicks. You sit behind her, right? It would look a little incriminating for you to look at her when your're sitting in front of her, or in the same row.

I'm talking about the girl who goes to the chick flicks. You sit behind her, right? It would look a little incriminating for you to look at her when your're sitting in front of her, or in the same row.

erm....huh? who? wha?

I wonder if anyone should tell him NiKo was talking about Jeniffer Love Hewitt, when he said he was in love?

Archived