Home

If you had a year left to live...

RpTheHotrod

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

If you had a year left to live, what would you do starting today? Curious of the answers.

:eek: OMG

RP IS DYING!

:xp:

I dunno, prolly do a bunch of daredevil stunts and go thrillseeking. I'd have to know I was dying first.

[EDIT] Oh, and not brush my teeth every night, and get my braces out, and eat junk like the dickens.

... and maybe smoke XP

Announce that I'm dying and I deserve the best stuff, play the best games, read the best books, watch the best movies, stay at LF as long as possible, tryto complete my fanfic within the time-limit, go to doctor for a check-up to realise that I'm not dying. :D

Also, I'll try to break world records...

Spend all the time I can with family...until the last week...

Sunday: Skydive

Monday: Swim with sharks

Tuesday: Bungee

Wendsday: 20 new piercings and a tattoo

Thursday: Hell, another tattoo, with everyone I loves name on it

Friday: Shootout with the police

Saturday: Slap Mike Tyson in the back of the head.

Buy everything possible, end up in huge dept and all, punch my principal in the face and set him on fire, try to make a rocket RC car (with those estes rocket things. :) ) Kill all the doves in my backyard, Make a GIANT computer with like.... 7 Hard rives in it, and one massive Grahpics card, overclock a processor to 5 ghz. : P launch myself from a catapult. all the normal stuff. : /

Originally posted by BawBag™

Get a massive bank loan, apply for every major credit-card and live like a king for the last year of my life. ;)

Presumably without telling any of your potential creditors that's you're gonna cark it? :xp:

I'm not sure about internationally, but I think that in the UK, if you run up bills and die, then without any prior arrangement the debt is automatically passed onto your next of kin. :indif:

I know it's thoretical, and jokey, but I felt it worth mentioning as I wouldn't put it past someone to try it, should they hear the worst :rolleyes:

# # # # # #

Anyway, me? I'd get down the pub.

:pB.

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

I'm not sure about internationally, but I think that in the UK, if you run up bills and die, then without any prior arrangement the debt is automatically passed onto your next of kin. I know it's thoretical, and jokey, but I felt it worth mentioning as I wouldn't put it past someone to try it, should they hear the worst.

Yeah, leave a masive overdraft to your familly, well it's the thought that counts!

Experiment with different hair styles.

Get laid.

Get over 10000 posts on LF.

Move in with my dad.

Beat up someone I want to.

Buy Halo 2.

Hump Halo 2.

And on my last day walk around completely naked.

^^; What?

What, for a year??

What are you, sir? Some manner of beast? :confused:

:xp: B.

Havent you played Leisure Suit Larry?

It takes many days to get laid... And yes, I am a beast, a homo sapiens-kind of beast.

And I will tare you apart... But now... *Needs to get laid* Hey... Not into the closet... Hey! I'm 12, I can do whatever I want- *Bangs on the closet door* Hey! Lemme' out!

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Havent you played Leisure Suit Larry?

It takes many days to get laid... And yes, I am a beast, a homo sapiens-kind of beast.

And I will tare you apart... But now... *Needs to get laid* Hey... Not into the closet... Hey! I'm 12, I can do whatever I want- *Bangs on the closet door* Hey! Lemme' out!

So you want to get laid... and you want to come out of the closet? :indif:

2 + 2 = ........ :rofl:

Dude, I think 12's a little early to be making a decision that big.

B.

Only kiddin, I know what you meant ;)

1.) Flip off my Principal at graduation.

2.) Give an F you speech to everyone at graduation

3.) Spend as much time as I can with my loved ones.

4.) Get all the tattoos I want.

5.) Buy everything I've ever wanted with pity money

:D and give the rest of it away.

6.) Eat anything I want during the last week.

7.) Take everyone I love out to dinner on the last week.

8.) Tell all my secrets...I MEAN...I...don't have any to tell! :¬:

9.) Have good loving whenever I please, Kain:naughty:

10.) Crash a brand new car and whoever fault it was, I'll blame the other person involved.

11.) Pick a fight with a drunk.

12.) Spend every night until my death with Kain.

So you want to get laid... and you want to come out of the closet? :indif:

2 + 2 = ........ :rofl:

Dude, I think 12's a little early to be making a decision that big.

B.

Only kiddin, I know what you meant ;)

Don't you know? 2+2=22!

And 12's just the right age... *Crashes throught the closet door*

Damn, good thread. Usually it's something like "if you had a day to live", but a year! That's something to play around with.

I'd tell my friends. Hell, I'd probably tell everyone. Anybody talks bad about it? I'd [attempt] to beat the **** out of them.

I'd slowly start selling most of my belongings, with the exception of a few things. The money I'd make from the sales I'd donate to a few charities. My computers and entire video game collection would go to my best friend. I'd leave my music collection to my sister.

And other than that? I'd probably do stuff I'd never otherwise do. Other than that, I'd live out the rest of my life.

Last day I'd go out with my closest friends to a movie or something. Something simple.

And I'd make damn sure everyone knew I want my body cremated :p

I'm not sure about internationally, but I think that in the UK, if you run up bills and die, then without any prior arrangement the debt is automatically passed onto your next of kin. :indif:

I know it's thoretical, and jokey, but I felt it worth mentioning as I wouldn't put it past someone to try it, should they hear the worst :rolleyes:

Och I'm aware of that, It was a suggestion to myself in the event that I never had any offspring/family/friends/pets. :p

Besides, I would just fancy being able to spend carefree. :D

Archived