Home

If you had a year left to live...

RpTheHotrod

• 3 weeks later...

Well...okay.

Got a friend of mine who recently went to jail...young guy....17. I grew up with him kinda. I was always his guardian....man....would he get himself into trouble. I'd always have to drive over and save his arse. One time I went there he had a gun in his hand threatening to take out whoever tried to break into his house again.

Had to calmly talk to him...put the gun away....have a nice talk.

Few years go by....he gets better....Starts going back to school. Good grades...really proud of him....getting his life back on track. However, he started hanging with the wrong peeps again...started drinking....getting into drugs...and honestly...I could no longer save his arse anymore. Prayed for him...but man...just...I became the last person he respected. He'd get in fights with his family...and would be missing for days.

Hard to save someone and have them fall right back into a rut again.

Police picked him up with a warrent for his arrest....and he's in jail for a very long time.

I still remember him when he was still just a playful kid. I was always big brother. However....I really think jail might...clue him in on some things. I only pray it will. I've been his mother and father's support for a very long time. I go over there and I'm like family now.

Hope he'll be all right.

and of coarse, Zee...I'm also thinkin of a good friend. That'll never change.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

...And probably flip off everyone I see. Because, you know, what are they gonna do about it?....

CapN, you struck me as someone who does that anyways :p

I'd go playin honeys all over da worle n sh*t

:p

....Id really like to shoot a few cops in the ass. not kill them, just cause em a heap o' ass pain...cause that's what the f*** they are

...track down Rhett, put him in my "silence of the lambs" indoor abandoned well, "The Rhett puts on the lotion !" :p

...hope I live long enough to see ep3, I wanna see anakin do the breathin !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

be nice.... :p

yeah ! Thanks Zee ! *continues to battle alongside Zee in the epic struggle against Kains;s plot to rule the world*

Ig, you're a mean little boy :(

maybe I should add to the list....."torture IG till he changes his freakin avatar, take his computer as hostage" :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

CapN, you struck me as someone who does that anyways :p

Oh yeah...So I guess it'd be business as usual for me, except for the Sesame Street costume bank heists. I think I'd rather do it as Cookie Monster though, just cause of the big googly eyes.

Archived