Home

=== Officers' Assembly ===

Guest LukA_YJK

Guest LukA_YJK

Gentlemen ! I have a couple of questions and need your advice smile.gif

1.Do you know free web-space providers without that "leeching" restriction ? Please advice best variant in your opinion.

2.Can you (especially Rogue15)obtain info about storage of data in Jedi Knight .jks saved game files ?

Good luck and May the Force be with you !

LukA_YJK from Baku http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com

Guest Rogue15

www.webspawner.com is the place for free webspace, and doesn't have the leeching thing.

i need your email to send you a .jkl file, so you can open it with wordpad, it's too big to copy everything from wordpad to here.

Guest Rogue15

oh shoot! you mean save game files, no wait a minute!!!

.jks seem to be levels. it looks hardcoded though. i'll send one to your email so you can take a look at it.

Guest LukA_YJK

Hey Rogue15 keep your eyes open biggrin.gif I wrote "info about storage of data in Jedi Knight .jks saved game files" not the files themselves wink.gif I already have .jks file, but I want to know the encoding of data there...

Guest Rogue15

ooooooooohhhh. wait a second. do you have jedi knight or mots?

ok what those .jk1 files are i think they are:

They are info about where the player starts i think. the quicksave probably keeps info abut where the player starts off at in the level. let me ask massassi, you'll get a better response from them.

Guest Boba Rhett

Along with the player location in the level, they also record other information such as saber mats used, snd file used, and 3do used. Sorry if that's not enough info.

Guest LukA_YJK

I need some accurate "technical" info about .jks if possible frown.gif I know that there are references for .3do and most other formats. Please, ask in JK forums...

And webspawner is not good for saving files, I think. Please provide another variant...

Guest LukA_YJK

I could upload only one picture frown.gif into webspawner. To upload more than one file you must pay them, this is not free frown.gif And this site is unsecure... I think wink.gif Angelfire has that restriction...

And please ask JK Forums about .jks file...<SMALL>

[This message has been edited by LukA_YJK (edited June 29, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

Webspawner only allows one pic as I just discovered while setting up a planetarion banner frown.gif how unfortunate for my plans, I've heard that freeservers lets you leech.

Guest Rogue15

LOL [teemto pagalies voice]what are u talking about?[/teemto pagalies voice]

i was able to upload as many pics as i wanted without any problems. it's quite hard to explain. just click on new page or something. ugh i can't remember, but i'm 10000% positive that you can upload more than one picture.

Guest Rogue9

Rogue9 would really like someone to notice that he figured out how to do an Announcement on his own biggrin.gif

Archived