Home

Meksilon on MSN

Yufster

Actually the first most important commandment is to love God. Then the second one is to love the neighbour as yourself.

what about people that don't believe in god? :confused:

i hate how all these bible nerds say "if you don't love god, you'll go to hell". it's like they're threatening you or something. "if you ever curse without asking for god's forgiveness, you'll drop dead".

**** **** **** **** **** bitch asswipe

*das drops dead*

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Das Mole

i hate how all these bible nerds say "if you don't love god, you'll go to hell".

You do know that if you don't actually know about God (say you live in a village in africa or something and no ones ever heard of christianity) then you can't go to hell for not believeing in him. Then a jehovah's witness comes along, gives you the options and suddenly you're going to hell. Which is precisely why you should shoot all jehovah's witnesses on site.

Originally posted by Joshi

You do know that if you don't actually know about God (say you live in a village in africa or something and no ones ever heard of christianity) then you can't go to hell for not believeing in him. Then a jehovah's witness comes along, gives you the options and suddenly you're going to hell. Which is precisely why you should shoot all jehovah's witnesses on site.

Ah, yes, some has pulled that Providian Grace thing on me one too many times. The thing is, it's not really Providian if its conditional.

Next time one comes to your door, invite them in for a cup of tea to completely throw them off. Then start talking to them about them converting to your religion (if you're christian, make one up). Don't try and make it out that you're giving them a taste of their own medicine, try and make it as genuine as possible and the rest will sort itself out.

Originally posted by Joshi

Next time one comes to your door, invite them in for a cup of tea to completely throw them off. Then start talking to them about them converting to your religion (if you're christian, make one up). Don't try and make it out that you're giving them a taste of their own medicine, try and make it as genuine as possible and the rest will sort itself out.

Just tell them you're a jedi... I wrote I was a jedi on my last census thingie under religion. So did my best friend and her entire family. There was this great big internet thingie going around telling everyone to write down Jedi because if it had X amount of the population saying it was their religion they had to make it an official religion. I thought it was fantastic.

Sorry, but Gnosticism is a mystical religion which relies heavily on direct knowledge and experience of the sort which is practically untransferable to another person, which makes conversion of another problematic.

I worship the secret underground god Fred, who squirts butane at the sun each morning and causes the pizza trees to grow so we may feast of their bounty. :D

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

I worship the secret underground god Fred, who squirts butane at the sun each morning and causes the pizza trees to grow so we may feast of their bounty. :D

I tried joing that religion. They said I had to eat a hamster. I'm not eating my mother!

Almost funny story. So I'm in town with a mate and some woman stops me and asks me if Jesus is in my heart. "Bloody well hope not, otherwise I'd know who to sue for that cardiac I had the other week!"

Is what I would have said, had I not thought about it 6 years later sitting in front of a computer talking on an internet forum about monkeys.

Instead, I said "I know of him." not knowing at the time how patronizing that was to the lady. But still, with that unnearving smile on her face, she said to me "Yes, but is he in your heart?" whilst poking me in the chest.

"Look lady, if you don't stop touching me, I won't tell you the antidote to the contagious diseas I got!"

And hopefully you're not stupid enough to believe I said that (or spelt it that way). Instead, I just said "Yeees?"

Good, she told me, and handed me a leaflet. As I walked away, my friend told me how patronizing I had been to her (although he loved it) and as I went to throw the leaflet away, to my delight, about ten more of those leaflets in the trash. I hold to this day, the record of lasting no more than 45 seconds with a Jehova's witness. Oooh yeah.

A roommate of mine once saw the Jehovah's Witnesses coming up to the apartment and had time to put on his purple bathrobe, grab a toy laser pistol and turn on the stereo, which had some real old and bizarre Pink Floyd on it. When he opened the door he said, 'No thanks--I'm Romulan.'

True story! :max: They left without an argument...

I've got a really creepy feeling that I was that roomate. Were you ever in college during foodstock (the slightly less famous rock movement) or have a gerbil named frogstone?

for that matter, did you ever have a weird roomate named Delos Muertos? people caled him Dia.

Archived