Home

The adventure in Tatoeen

*sob* There is no "quality" RP's here... Better make one.

Story:

Five years after the battle of Endor, the Hutt's have revealed themself in Tatoeen again. That was really a problem for certain figures like the councilor, Leia Organa Solo or the Jedi master Luke Skywalker. You are one of the important figures that will eventually decide, if the light side would win again...

Name: Jack Sunspot

Race: Tusken

Jack walked to a large room. The room was filled with music that came from the stage in the other side of the room as in the other side was a dark, fenced area. A huge Hutt sat on his "throne" as two twi'lek females were dancing and singing on the stage. This same room was filled with gamorrean guard's, bounty hunters and some droids that were standing next to the Hutt, some were translation droids, some servent droids and some were just idiotic small robots lost in the series of tunnels of the palace.

Jack stopped next to the the door he just came throught and waited for the music to stop. He was standing next to a bounty hunter, a rodian bounty hunter. The rodian was glancing at Jack like searching something valuable to steal or maybe just that Jack was a tusken.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Surely you didn't just post what I think you did? I stayed out of this thread because "Tatooine" was misspelled. I came in here when I was bored for a while and saw that comment... you're pretty disillusioned.

No quality RPGs? You're gonna post one? Then you post this? If you call this quality... *Gives disgusted snort, walks away*

OOC: The sad fact is that the quality RPG's we had stopped because one character that was vital for the progression of the story knocked it off... But, as long as you won't say tatoeen again, i might wanna join.

Character:

Name: Condo Beeya.

Race: Rodian.

IC: The Rodian introduced himself. 'Greetings. I'm looking for a guy named Sunspot. Jack Sunspot. You happen to know him?'

OOC: It was the new keyboard. I havent learned the way I have to press it to get the letters I want. Sometimes I press too softly, sometimes I presss too hard, making it make double letters or maybe even wrong letters when I press between two keys.

IC: Jack looked the Roodian. "Maybe. Why do you seek him?" Jack said and turned to face the rodian with his arms crossed

'Jack. Quite an unusual name for a tusken raider. Never seen one that can speak basic either. But alright. Ka'pa needs someone to deliver a shipment of Disruptor rifles on coruscant. Only Corusant is the headquarters of the new republic. Should they find out about this little operation, they will probably try to stop us. And that's why we need you. Ka'pa will pay you 2000 credits if we succeed. But if we fail... Well, let's just say we wouldn't want that to happen. So, will you do it?'

"Good ol' Ka'pa, allways putting pressure on me... Sure, I'll do. So, we should need the cargo, some New Republic ships and some landing codes... Nothing too hard. We must get some codes at first. I know a Grun that comes here every once in a while. He used to work for the Empire as a bounty hunter, then after the Republic took over, he escaped here to help the Hutt. He's right there..." Jack said and walked past Condo and towards a Grun that was walking towards the door. "Ledge, where you going?" Jack grunted as he stopped the Grun with his rifle and got a mad look from the Grun. "Get out of the way, Subshop" Ledge said and tried past the rifle. Jack hit Ledge in the knee with his rifles other end. "It's Sunspot, jackass... I need some New Republic landing codes..." Jack grinned and pointed his rifle at the Grun. "That depends if you have the cash" Ledge grinned and tried to get up from the ground. "Sure I do. But you will give the codes for free, in exchange that you will keep your head intact" Jack grinned back at tthe Grun and looked as Ledge took some disks from his jackets pocket. Jack took the disks and nodded for a thanks. He got back to the rodian. "Now we have the landing codes for the private landing areas, we still need the ship to get the cargo there"

OOC: That's gran you meant right? Three eyes, goat-faced and throw thermal detonators?

IC: 'Ha! You didn't think i'd take a job from Ka'pa if i couldn't handle it? My ship is docked in landing bay four, and the cargo is already aboard. All we need to do is take off and fly there. Follow me.' Condo walked out the cantina towards landing bay four. He took place in the cockpit. 'Gettin' ready to blast away...'

OOC: Yeah, Gran, I never remember is it with an a, or with a u. Oh, and the place isn't a cantina. It's the palace Jabba used.

IC: Jack nodded and left through the door He followed Condo into the hangar and climbed to his speeder bike. He speeded into Mos Eisley where they arrived into a landing bay. Jack paid a small sum to a human that would then fly Jack's ship into Coruscant. Jack boarded Condo's ship and got to the co-pilots chair. He warmed the engines and checked the systems twice before pressing a button to confirm the systems. He looked Condo and nodded. "System's ok and the engines are warmed"

OOC: Sry, my bad.

IC: Condo engaged the engines and they went into orbit. Then he input the coordinates and they went into hyperspace. It was a pretty calm journey. Then they reached coruscant. 'Look. See that cruiser? It's probably going to check our cargo.' Condo said. Then he contacted the republic cruiser. 'Hello republic cruiser, requesting permission to land.' 'We're scanning your freighter right now. Standby.' Condo looked towards Jack. 'So far, so good.'

The cruiser called them again. 'You appear to have illegal weapons aboard. Prepare to be boarded.' Almost immediatly, the cruiser started to fire Ion beams to disable Condo's little freighter. A Boarding shuttle was already on it's way. 'This is where you come into the plan, jack. I hope you brought you Gaderfii.'

Jack rose up, took his rifle and walked to the one of the airlocks. The door unlocked and started opening as Jack hid jus next to the door. Four men came out of the boearding shuttle and Jack jumped towards them, letting one of the most freightening Tusken-shout he knew. He hit one of the soldiers, ripped his blaster and shot two and then he drew a small vibro-blade. He cut the last soldier into half. "Everything ok here. I'll give them a little preasent..." Jack said into the comlink and got onboard the boarding ship. He put the course towards the cruiser's hangars and then got off quickly. He closed the door as the ship left towards the cruiser. "Ok, start landing. I'll be there in a minute" Jack said into the comlink again and then took a small device from his pocket. He got to the cockpit and sat down. He pushed a button in the device and put it then away. "Look, I gave them a little something to remember..." The boarding ship exploded right before it got the cruiser's hangars. "...that the New Republic shouldn't mess with the Hutt's"

Jack put one of the disks into the computer and looked Coruscant. "Starting to transmit the landing code" Jack said as the computer started beeping quietly. It got another beeping as an answer and so the computer gave the coordinates for the landing pod. "So, What now? We have safely taken the weapons here, blowed up a small boarding ship, making some minor damage to some of the hangars of a New Republic cruiser andkilled a few New Republic soldiers... Where do we go then?" Jack said and checked the landing gears once again. He was nervous.

OOC: The traditional weapon of a tusken raider is the Gaderfii stick, as seen in A new Hope. So you might wanna use that for melee fights in the future... Just a suggestion.

IC: 'Well, we're not home free yet. After we land, we need to get the Disruptors to Golduk the hutt, Ka'pa's client. I don't really trust him, but as long as he isn't with the republic, It'll work out just fine.' Condo put down his ship on the landing pad in front of a small cantina. Thanks to the landing codes, the automated hover-turrets patrolling the coruscant skies didn't fire at them. 'Alright, now we'll just inform Golduk of his shipment and his men will unload it for us. He runs this place. After that, we can go home.' Then he walked into the cantina. 'What's yer poison?' The barkeeper asked. 'Correllian ale. And my friend here wants....?'

OOC: It was correcting, not encouraging. If people make mistakes and you don't correct them, they will repeat them. of course, this wasn't neccisarily a mistake... Anyway, i was kinda hoping more people would jump in... please?

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Vaetha

Race: Human

Weapon: Lightsaber

Bio-

Once a great Jedi, Vaetha's master was killed in a battle with a man named Daeko Akbar. He then found hatred ruling his life. He began to kill everyone in his family, and everyone he ever talked to, secretly. He hanged their heads on his wall in frames. He took several of their body parts and put them somewhere in his next targets house, so they would see it.

He turned into what you would refer to as a... Freak.

Vaetha has been wondering to various planets, exterminating some of the most powerful, and non-powerful people in the areas. He has traveled here find his next target. For now, he is enjoying himself.

-------------

Vaetha spots Jack and Condo together, and senses that they are nervous. Wondering what they could be nervous about, he moves in to talk to Condo. "I'll have the same" Vaetha interrupts. "So, I havn't seen you two around. What's your name?"

(I'm new to this. Make fun of me if you will).

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Brutalis

Ocupation:bounty hunter

race:human

weapon of choice:long-ranged sniper-rifle

BIO:after acidentally killing his best freind when he was 12, brutalis went underground.hiding from the law and stealing to survive, things started looking up when he was aproached by a man on tatonie. offered a job as a bounty hunter, he took up the job and after earning a fair amount of cash, he killed his boss and stole his craft.

brutalis wanders into the bar. he goes up to the bartender and asks for a Correllian ale. "I haven't seen you three around here before. Names brutalis. Need a bounty hunter?

--------------------------

tell me if it sucks

Name: Bim Blaster Bob

Race: Token Black Man

Weapons: 9mm Uzi (cause i'm black, we all carry Uzi's), Poking stick, and a Big Purple Dildo(cause i'm black, we all carry Purple Dildos)

Bim, who for the time being is not a garbageman, but now an unlicesned bartender, Replies, "no, but we need some exotic dansers from faraway planets, and who don't mind my Big Purple Dildo poking them in the buttocks from time to time. If this is acceptable, then you will be my beehatch, and will get poked in the butocks by my big purple wiener, wich is purple, becuse im black. Now, were out of correllian ale, so you'll have to settle for Molson Canadian. It's pretty good but it's not like that ****ty american watery beer. Were you the loser who killed your best friend, and made him bleed out of his buttocks until he passed away? cause if you are, i'll shoot yo cracker ass wit ma pokin stick and prod ur dead body with my Uzi biatch!! Bust a cap!!"

Archived