Jump to content

Home

Social Identification in My School


PR-0927
 Share

Recommended Posts

O.K., I was just wondering who has social indentification in their school. In my school it matters very much what you are. Here is how my school is structured:

 

 

 

 

Preps/Jocks

 

- Prep Guy/Girl- Cares about mostly looks, thinks they are the best, thinks no one else matters, think that what they say somehow always applies, but if other say it, it is worthless, usually meanish (except the Prep Girls), Prep Guys have average or below average GPA, while Prep Girls have high grades.

 

- Jock- Cares about nothing but sports, has a low GPA, hangs out with Guy/Girl Preps, is nice once in a while, usually "muscular."

 

 

Normals

 

- Punk- Ususally like rock or rap music, hates preps, is a computer geek, is very smart, is very stupid, has high grades or low grades, aren't the most handsome/pretty.

 

- Smart Punk- Smart, but not like Smarty Smarts that think about nothing but school, hang out with any normals, hate preps.

 

- Gothic- Satan obsessive, wears pure black/has black hair, has bad grades, hates preps, takes drugs.

 

- Smarty Smart- People that have exceptionally good grades, are the best in their class, think about mostly school work.

 

 

Losers

 

-Loser- Hates mostly everyone, has horrible looks, bisexual, homosexual, smells really bad, usually extremely stupid to a bit above average, is hated by all, some hang out with Normals.

 

 

 

 

O.K., that is how the social identifications are structured. Normals and Preps/Jocks are about on same level, while Losers are the lowest. These terms are used even by teachers around the school, and even the Preps and Normals (you guessed it, I'm a Smart Punk).

 

:fett:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Majin Revan

-Loser- Hates mostly everyone, has horrible looks, bisexual, homosexual, smells really bad, usually extremely stupid to a bit above average, is hated by all, some hang out with Normals.

 

:fett:

 

I really recommend you take out that Bisexual Homosexual things out if I were you.

 

The groups in my school.

 

Gangsta's

Always hang around in groups of five, are always the trouble makers. Listen to rap 24/7. Have homes in the poorest parts of town, and are extremely poor but try not to show it.

 

Wannabe Gangsta

These people are normally quite smart and are normally rich, but don't fit in with the Gangsta's because they are not fit/strong/good looking etc.

 

Nerd

These people spend all their time on their computer, never go out and have friends, walk around school with no one, walk home alone, bring GameBoy SP's into class and play pokemon.

 

Ultra Nerd

There is only one of these in the whole school, she is fat and unattractive, she wears the most unfashionable glasses ever seen, she LOVES dinosaurs and makes their noises. Always gets level 7 in tests.

 

In between

They are usually average, hang around with the wannabe gangsters and stick to school uniforms, have friends, go on pc sometimes. [i'm in this group, lol]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Pie™

I'm not even gonna discuss your generalisation ;)

 

:wstupid:

 

Sorry Majin Revan, but your stereotypes perturb me.

 

Originally posted by Majin Revan

-Loser- Hates mostly everyone, has horrible looks, bisexual, homosexual, smells really bad, usually extremely stupid to a bit above average, is hated by all, some hang out with Normals.

 

 

I really recommend you take out that Bisexual Homosexual things out if I were you.

 

Agreed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is generalizing on it's biggest level, btw. :p

 

Morons- Pretty dumb on all levels, very gullible and naive.

 

Normals Get into trouble somewhat, gets c grades, have small vices and average flaws. Are pretty much the in-betweens.

 

Jocks Most of the ones I know are smart actually, but besides that they're like normal ones. Assholes, good at sports, ect.

 

Punks Grades vary; mostly just the supreme assholes of the school.

 

Nerds and Geeks I fall mostly into this category, as you all know very well. :p Grades vary, most get good ones though. Tend to disobey the rules, and usually get into trouble lots. Talks mostly about video games, anime, and cards. Also have a tendancy to be perverted. Rarely anti-social, even usually talk to more people than Socials. Also tend to participate in sports, although usually end up goofing off.

 

Socials Spends all thier time talking to the same exact people. Rarely talks to others unless needed. Looks down on everyone but thier friends, and tend to do nothing but talk to friends during physical education.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Incredible super cool computer specialists (NOT geeks!) that actually know what every ASCII charcode is. - Kind of self explanatory. My favorite cartoon is Strong Bad. You get the picture. It applies to me. :cool:

 

I still don't know what's so bad about the word "geek", every here with over 1000's post is a geek, it's not like someone will come out and hit you with a steel bat for admitting it. :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its called a stereotype.

 

I don't fit in a stereotype because I act differently all the time.

 

Not poetic or depressed enough to be Goth

Not a skater of any kind, so I'm not that.

I'm not anti-society so I'm not Punk.

I'm clearly not Prep, in ANY form.

I'm far too odd to be Normal.

Too popular to be geek or nerd.

I'm too anti-crowd to be social, and I worked durin PE.

Too smart to be a moron.

Not a gangsta in any form.

Not a whigger.

Not a Lite Back(white guy who acts Mexican)

 

And all of your stereotypes are offensive to me because I have friends in any of those 'catagories'. Goth's AREN'T Sadists. Wanna know what a Goth is? Let me explain, children:

The Gothic style takes the very things that seem miserable and depressing and finds a sense of beauty in them. The ideal finds a fascination with the macabre and has an affinity with all things dark. What may seem like a preoccupation with death is actually a celebration of life. It isn't about suicide or murder, but it is a realization that an appreciation of death gives an appreciation of life.

 

How do I know? Where have you been the past 5 minutes, I hang out with everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Tyrion

I still don't know what's so bad about the word "geek", every here with over 1000's post is a geek, it's not like someone will come out and hit you with a steel bat for admitting it. :p

 

I personally prefer using the word nerd to describe myself, but whatever.

 

EVERYONE has that kind of identification in their schools. All the way through school, and i'm guessing through most of life the majority of people are identified by their tastes and preferences. However your stereotypes are fairly offensive, especially the homosexual/bisexual reference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I was in school there was all those plus the

 

Farmer classifacation

 

Farmers were the ones who drove all the really crappy sounding and annoyingly loud trucks. They also drove there tractors to school. They also were really racist....pretty much the KKK members of the school...But we also had Black Panther's so there were always fights I'm actually surprised and really releaved that there were no gun fights

 

 

Me I was pretty much the smart funny fat kid....don't know exactly what classification I belonged to :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

So you can't be normal and not be a type of "Punk", "Gothic", or "Smarty Smart"? :confused:

 

Define normal???

 

What might be normal to you might not be normal to someone else or the other way around....So what is normal exactly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't care about what people think of me as. I'm my own person: not really punk, a geek, a jock, or anything else of that kind. I'm who I want to be, and that's all that matters. That's my definition of the term normal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Kain

Its called a stereotype.

 

I don't fit in a stereotype because I act differently all the time.

 

Not poetic or depressed enough to be Goth

Not a skater of any kind, so I'm not that.

I'm not anti-society so I'm not Punk.

I'm clearly not Prep, in ANY form.

I'm far too odd to be Normal.

Too popular to be geek or nerd.

I'm too anti-crowd to be social, and I worked durin PE.

Too smart to be a moron.

Not a gangsta in any form.

Not a whigger.

Not a Lite Back(white guy who acts Mexican)

 

 

Hey, you stereotype too.

 

You think that nerds or geeks are unpopular.

You think that punks are anti-social.

You think that goths are poetic and depressive.

 

Unless of course you're just responding to our definitions, in which case I should point you to my "This is a very very big generalization" sentence in my post. ;)

 

I personally prefer using the word nerd to describe myself, but whatever.

 

Nerd and geeks are interchangable in my book, really. Both mean the same to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Loser- Hates mostly everyone, has horrible looks, bisexual, homosexual, smells really bad, usually extremely stupid to a bit above average, is hated by all, some hang out with Normals.

 

I think you have really over stepped your boundrys this time Majin. Losers are mainly the nerds and most of of description is very very wrong. Losers dont really hate everyone, most is good looking, are not bisexual, does not always smells bad....well im just gonna quit because almost everything you said was plain right out dumb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Tyrion

Hey, you stereotype too.

 

You think that nerds or geeks are unpopular.

You think that punks are anti-social.

You think that goths are poetic and depressive.

 

Unless of course you're just responding to our definitions, in which case I should point you to my "This is a very very big generalization" sentence in my post. ;)

 

 

 

Nerd and geeks are interchangable in my book, really. Both mean the same to me.

 

Nerds - Smart.... wear nerdy clothes (like shorts and high high socks)

 

Geeks - Like nerds, except they aren't known for their smartness.

 

I'm a Geek..... I get anywhere form A-C.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ZBomber

Nerds - Smart.... wear nerdy clothes (like shorts and high high socks)

 

Geeks - Like nerds, except they aren't known for their smartness.

 

I'm a Geek..... I get anywhere form A-C.....

 

I'm a crossbetween, really. Considered a nerd in my regular classes, and considered a geek in my Honor's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Tyrion

Hey, you stereotype too.

 

Unless of course you're just responding to our definitions, in which case I should point you to my "This is a very very big generalization" sentence in my post. ;)

 

Well, I was gonna say that, but you said it for me. Cudos.

 

Besides, those are universal stereotypes that people have tried putting me under. I just don't fit in any. So they call me a Kain(not really Kain, but my rl name).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Majin Revan

O.K., I was just wondering who has social indentification in their school. In my school it matters very much what you are. Here is how my school is structured:

 

 

 

 

Preps/Jocks

 

- Prep Guy/Girl- Cares about mostly looks, thinks they are the best, thinks no one else matters, think that what they say somehow always applies, but if other say it, it is worthless, usually meanish (except the Prep Girls), Prep Guys have average or below average GPA, while Prep Girls have high grades.

 

- Jock- Cares about nothing but sports, has a low GPA, hangs out with Guy/Girl Preps, is nice once in a while, usually "muscular."

 

 

Normals

 

- Punk- Ususally like rock or rap music, hates preps, is a computer geek, is very smart, is very stupid, has high grades or low grades, aren't the most handsome/pretty.

 

- Smart Punk- Smart, but not like Smarty Smarts that think about nothing but school, hang out with any normals, hate preps.

 

- Gothic- Satan obsessive, wears pure black/has black hair, has bad grades, hates preps, takes drugs.

 

- Smarty Smart- People that have exceptionally good grades, are the best in their class, think about mostly school work.

 

 

Losers

 

-Loser- Hates mostly everyone, has horrible looks, bisexual, homosexual, smells really bad, usually extremely stupid to a bit above average, is hated by all, some hang out with Normals.

 

 

 

 

O.K., that is how the social identifications are structured. Normals and Preps/Jocks are about on same level, while Losers are the lowest. These terms are used even by teachers around the school, and even the Preps and Normals (you guessed it, I'm a Smart Punk).

 

:fett:

 

Well then my good sir, I am Ghandi because I don't hate anyone that hasn't physically harmed me, and I listen to rock music and like computers.

 

When I get my title its gonna be Ghandi-Punk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...