Home

How did you invent your ID?

Sabretooth

Originally posted by Siv

as for Pad's name... hehe :D

that started as Padanime... which if you break down looks like this... Pad ani me - what does that mean? you ask, well lets take a closer look...

Pad = short for Padme

Ani = short for Anakin

Me = threesome

:D

I dont know why, but you always seem to amuse me fella :D

Threesome, rofl :p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by edlib

When I signed up for cable internet I was assigned an e-mail account based on a condensed version of my name. (My first name is Ed...)

I just started using it wherever I went online. I didn't even bother to capitalize it.

Laziness incarnate...

LMAO, that reminds me of when I got cable. My wife was calling our account info in, and the guy asked what the name would be, and said it would be the same name on the email account. My wife DID NOT want to tell this guy "capncolostomy", or my even more offensive idea for a password. But she finally did it when I insisted that I'd gladly talk to the gentleman and tell him myself. Twas funny. Guess you had to be there.

Taken from my two favorite vampires, Selene from Underworld, Kate Beckinsale is my favorite actress. And Rayne from BloodRayne, my favorite game on PS2. Put them together n whatta ya got?!

The beautiful red-head vampire you all know named Selene Rayne and thats me. :brow:

Archived