Home

The fanfiction forum!

Doomie

*sighs*

Doom, I don't think the mods can change boards. If they can, I don't think they'll do anything of the sort. When Rol-Playing is concerened here, it means storytelling, but concentrating only on your character.

But, yeah, the fanfic board should be moved outside, because it deserves to, and there are heaps of creative minds out there with stories of their own, but don't know where to post it.

I also suggest putting a fanific board in the Star Wars section, as there are n00bs who visit there.

*Pushes Doom into airlock and opens doors.... and watches him freeze and choke as he floats in space...*

This is a thread, not a sub forum.

[offtopic]BTW: I just remembered I have made like, 15 threads, and like 5 of them have been closed =P[/offtopic]

TiE

Wrong forum to place this in, mate.

But I don't think we're going to be changing it, because although it is slightly different than RPG'ing, it still holds the same stuff. Such as stroytelling and what not.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Awww. nobody ever comed HERE either.

People know where it is. People just don't care to write fan fic stories because they take too long and most of us don't have time to do them.

If you really want to read/make stories, go join a RPG.Fan fic forum. People mostly come here to discuss the games.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Wrong forum to place this in, mate.

But I don't think we're going to be changing it, because although it is slightly different than RPG'ing, it still holds the same stuff. Such as stroytelling and what not.

What he said.

This was an issue a while back, and the sub-forum was a compromise since there really is a FINE line between RPG, and FAN Fic. I started out modding in that area, and now it belongs to Redwing. I'd send any questions or concerns to Redwing.

Although I'm not sure what good that would do, since I can't change it. ;)

The line between stories and RPGs is this: In an RPG, other people participate, playing the roles of their own characters. (Hence Role Playing Game ;)) In a story, only one person writes, or if multiple people write, they both write the same character(s). (I've never seen this done but it's a possibility ^^)

Originally posted by Redwing

(I've never seen this done but it's a possibility ^^)

Sure you have!

Unless you never read the LFJA academy wars.........

Then shame shall be upon your family...........

=P

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Sure you have!

Unless you never read the LFJA academy wars.........

Then shame shall be upon your family...........

=P

Yeah, shame for you, you started it, then you took off, and you never came back. And then there was the rejection, and the therapy treatments...

Archived