Home

Fundies Say The Darndest Things

C'jais

http://users.rcn.com/rostmd/winace/fundies/

Not trying to direct this at anyone here in particular, this is merely a taste of what happens to... damaged individuals when they get the wrong ideas. They start posting their sh*t on the internet, for all to see.

Some quotes:

"Anyways, the article that Eru mentioned [from a science magazine], was chock-full of crap. Totally un-scientific. For example, the dick-head who wrote the article doesn't even understand the Second Law of Thermodynamics... for evolution to work for millions of years, entropy needs to be put on hold, even reversed, unless you are suggesting that bacterium have higher energy levels then mammals."

Wrap your heads around this one:

"Sort of strange how people say the Bible was fake, when the authors lived such a long time ago, fictional stories probably haven't been invented yet."

- Faithful83, ChristianForums

"This forum is in regard of the Muslim relgion. They beleive that Allah had visions from God in the Garden of Eden. I have look this up and found out that it doesn't make sense. Allah was suffering hunger when he had the visions, and when you suffer from hunger you have halluciations. So Allah was having an hallunciation and the thing never happened. The Messiah is Jesus Christ. Not Allah. You can't find any historical evidence backing the Muslim religion. Archalogist have found nothing, however they found many on the Christian fate. Like the grail from the last supper, to Pilate the high roman preist from the Bible. If you are Muslim put aside yourQu'ran and read the Bible. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. Not Allah!!!!!!"

- Andy607, GovTeen Forums

Yes, some people actually are this demented:

"African Americans also tend to be black which makes it easy to identify violent criminals. How convenient. God gave us a color-coded guide, almost as good as Bush's color-coded terror alert system."

Yes, John Wayne politics are so definately the cure to everything that's wrong with the world today:

"I have to admit I am of the opinion that a bomb similar to the one dropped in Hiroshima Japan in the 1940's should be again employed. I think that there should be one dropped in Iraq, one in Syria, and one in Arafat Land. I think they would need to be dropped in a contiguous fashion so that each country would have just a chance to see what was coming at them and that is all. I would have extra ones on hand and dare any of the United Nation members to just 'tryit'. Sort of like a John Wayne move in a local bar. Then, let the ones that want peace have a go at what is left, move our forces out(before the fact) and let em start over. I am so tired of seeing the daily harping of Fox, and all the others and the death counts and the who hit who today reports. It is enough already and should be done...."

- Sanya, RaptureReady

That's enough for now, but you get the idea :rolleyes:

Please don't try mimicking these dickweeds.

"This forum is in regard of the Muslim relgion. They beleive that Allah had visions from God in the Garden of Eden. I have look this up and found out that it doesn't make sense. Allah was suffering hunger when he had the visions, and when you suffer from hunger you have halluciations. So Allah was having an hallunciation and the thing never happened. The Messiah is Jesus Christ. Not Allah. You can't find any historical evidence backing the Muslim religion. Archalogist have found nothing, however they found many on the Christian fate. Like the grail from the last supper, to Pilate the high roman preist from the Bible. If you are Muslim put aside yourQu'ran and read the Bible. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. Not Allah!!!!!!"

- Andy607, GovTeen Forums

*stabs* allah is god, muhammed is his prophet, if he read the Qu`ran he'd know that.

"African Americans also tend to be black which makes it easy to identify violent criminals. How convenient. God gave us a color-coded guide, almost as good as Bush's color-coded terror alert system."
*vomits* What a wonderful statement. People are weird.

"I have to admit I am of the opinion that a bomb similar to the one dropped in Hiroshima Japan in the 1940's should be again employed. I think that there should be one dropped in Iraq, one in Syria, and one in Arafat Land. I think they would need to be dropped in a contiguous fashion so that each country would have just a chance to see what was coming at them and that is all. I would have extra ones on hand and dare any of the United Nation members to just 'tryit'. Sort of like a John Wayne move in a local bar. Then, let the ones that want peace have a go at what is left, move our forces out(before the fact) and let em start over. I am so tired of seeing the daily harping of Fox, and all the others and the death counts and the who hit who today reports. It is enough already and should be done...."

- Sanya, RaptureReady

Now, I've seen some stupid crap in my time but this certainly takes the cake. What kind of hateful, spited bastard says this kind of thing?! We're talking about a death so extremely painful that just the thought of it could kill someone, I mean, peoples skin melted off of them while they were alive in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings. That's probably the worst death imaginable, days spent without skin hoping to die, seeing your loved ones lying deceased around you. -_- people make me sick.

anyway, welcome back to the senate Jais. :) Nice link, reminded me exactly why I hate all of humanity :)

Originally posted by wassup

I weep for our future. :ball:

Anyways, WELCOME BACK C'jais. Where the heck have you been...

Been busy.

Honest answer: Got fed up with all the religio-talk in here* and decided to take a hike when I saw we had gotten a lot of intelligent new posters (IE people who agree with my opinions) who could handle the place just fine without me.

I can definately see a change for the better now that I'm back, but I can also still see you've got that "fightin' Jesus/Sinners" spirit going on ;)

*I'm not helping matters any by posting this, I'm aware of that ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually fairly active in one of those forums (Christianforums). I recognize several of those quotes. Oh, it's good stuff. I not-so-recently had an argument with someone who felt that the Native Americans were totally guilty and wrong, and were unfairly aggressive towards the peaceful, european settlers. :rolleyes:

It takes all kinds, I guess. :o

Originally posted by C'jais

http://users.rcn.com/rostmd/winace/fundies/

Not trying to direct this at anyone here in particular, this is merely a taste of what happens to... damaged individuals when they get the wrong ideas. They start posting their sh*t on the internet, for all to see.

Some quotes:

Wrap your heads around this one:

Yes, some people actually are this demented:

Yes, John Wayne politics are so definately the cure to everything that's wrong with the world today:

That's enough for now, but you get the idea :rolleyes:

Please don't try mimicking these dickweeds.

o_0

Very... umm... interesting! :p

Though, I've heard quotes like that before... that's what you get for hearing stupid radicals.

Archived