Home

Need info on POTF Vehicle

Zappa_0

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody here could tell me anythign about the POTF Vehicle the Rebel Blockade Runner. Its on Cloud City.com and they dont have a pic for it. Does anyone have this and can they show me a good pic of it and tell me some of its features? Below is the link to the vehicle.

http://www.cloudcity.com/Power_of_the_Force_Vehicle_Rebel_Blockade_Runner,_Open_Box_Used_Contents_Decals_Applied_C7-8_Box_C-9_Toy.html

They say its supose to be about life like to the figures. Also ive seen some pics of it, im not for sure that it is is, but it say its from the collection fleet and its electronic. And im not really forsure if I really want to get it unless its pretty good.

I have that little gem there and got it back in '98 for 5 bucks at TRU when they had that big clearance when they got rid of every (save for comtech chip) PotF2 thing.

It is kinda cool but does not go at all with the figures. It's the length of the PotF2 X-Wing, maybe a little longer. It is the easiest of three super rare vehicles. The Star Destroyer is quite a bit more than that I believe (near 100 or so), but the Executor sells for well over 200 ;)

It has 4 buttons I think with cheezy lights and decent sound. I only got it because it was so cheap. I had no idea it'd jump up like that in price. I like it alot and can appreciate it's worth that, but frankly I wouldn't pay that much for it. You can get 10 figures for that price. Then again, I always prefer figures to vehicles (unless the vehicle makes the scene ie Queen's Ship, Jabba's Skiff, etc)

And Z, here's the link.

Click

There's a 20% discount over there or at least there was. That might be worth snatching for that low of a price then I think. It's the cheapest you're sure to see it for some time I'm sure unless yo ustumble across it on eBay for a good deal ;)

Yea I seen that discount. However I didnt get it since, I got a few things off Ebay last week. So hopefully they will have another sale here in a few months and they keep it in stock, I may just get it.

Archived