Home

^ Multiplayer Model Selection LIMIT

Does anyone know how to increase the multiplayer model selection limit? Everytime a new model is installed, it takes the place of another one. This sounds like an easily fixable problem, has anyone any thoughts on this?... or does everyone like having to delete and install models everytime they play a multiplayer game, so that they can swap places with eachother.

ROFL

It's a problem with the game in general, OJP hasn't fixed it, but ... was it absolutely the most important thing on their list of things to do?

I guess it all depends on your perspective ...

First off, we're touchy because we're taking a proactive defense against negative/fussy "fans". The whole thing with AotC TC's demo clearly shows that negative comments affect moral.

We don't beleive in deleting/locking negative comments/threads (AotC TC's strategy), so instead we're just not going to take crap from people that dish out negative junk without any constructism.

Your OJP beta comment sounded negative so that's why we jumped on you. Sorry.

Secondly, it's not an error, it's because you have over 256 skins with icons installed at the same time. That's a lot of skins.

Finally, I've doubled the limit as per your request. It will be in the future OJP betas/releases.

I don't know if it's a problem in JA or not, but when Azymn tried increasing the model icon limit in JO for ForceMod II it caused problems elsewhere in the game.

I'm not sure what they were because that was never in the public release, as he had already removed it because of said problems.

Any way's, I don't know if it will be the same or not here, but it would be great if it could be increased. It's not a huge deal but more of an inconvenience to use the console to change models. :)

One of the many reasons why OJP is the best mod! The options are outstanding. The reason I got Jedi Academy in the first place is because I was looking through the various mods for JK2 and I saw the OJP vehicles for JKA on Lucasfiles and I went further and found THE mod... OJP... The reason to play JKA!

Archived