Home

Advice Appreciated

The Cheat

the cheat need some help in the love department

i like this girl, we have been friends for the last 2 years but just recently we have "really connected". we both liked different people but have suddenly realized that we like each other.

however things arent all great. there is of course another guy. she has like him for a lil while and he just finally decides to like her. whenever i see him mackin on her i just avoid him because i dont want to screw up his style. i am afraid of confrontation so i dont really know what i should do.

btw, she is one of the most gorgeous geeks i know, she loves star wars, lord of the rings, and harry potter!

Hmm......Try this-

Open up the console with the ~ key, and type-

THE_CHEAT_LOVE_MACHINE.exe

a list should come up, but ignore it.

Then type

setlovemuffins 1

hotlevel 10

iamawesome 10

uonlylwuvme 12

and the last command

datethisfridaywithme 10

That should do it. If you have any more questions, Email me or PM me.

Let her decide who she wants to be with. But don't wait for her if she chooses someone else. It's not worth it.

Something similar happened to my friend.

Listen cheat. If she likes you: that's great. Go out with each other. If not, let it be. Evidently she doesn't like you enough to choose you...:(

yea its just something we didnt expect because we have always been casual friends (dont really hang out but talk from time to time) and now we both decide we like each other

if she decides she likes the other guy, thats cool, good for him (he will be gone at the end of this school year anyway:p )

Originally posted by The Cheat

she apparantly would rather have the guy that is stoned at the moment

its ok, life goes on :) as long as im still alive i wont let anything get the cheat down

As long as you keep playing your cards right, there's always still a chance you'll get the lucky draw. Then you can deal a devastating blow with your "ace-in-the-hole." :)

1.Does she know that you know this "other guy"?

If yes, then proceed to step 2.

If no, then pretend you never saw or heard of him. Then, after a week or so, tell her that you saw that guy with her and act very, very emotional. Geeks usually like emotional situations and she'll tip over to your side.

2.Is that guy weaker than you?

If yes, tell him to stay out of our business. If he doesn't listen, hit him around a bit. If he proceeds further, beat the hell outta him. Girls like strong and muscular boys.

If no, Proceed to Step 3.

3.Is that guy a bully?

If yes, stay outta his business and if he challenges a fight, put up a noble fight, but pretend to get hurt quickly. When you are "really beaten up" go to your girl and tell her that ou just wanted to be her friend or something.

If no, consider him as a bully and go back to Step 2.

buy her some cheese

never fails

seriously though,

life's too short to f**k about, so just talk to her. tell her you really like her and want to take her out.

in the words of nike... just do it

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Hmm......Try this-

Open up the console with the ~ key, and type-

THE_CHEAT_LOVE_MACHINE.exe

a list should come up, but ignore it.

Then type

setlovemuffins 1

hotlevel 10

iamawesome 10

uonlylwuvme 12

and the last command

datethisfridaywithme 10

That should do it. If you have any more questions, Email me or PM me.

sheesh, and you're meant to be a preacher obi.... *mental note ; dont take obi's love advice*

Mr Cheat. Just be yourself. Be Honest and go with what that little voice in your head(yes, above your waist version) is telling you to do....unless its "KILL HER FOR SATAN 666" ..... if a woman cant like you for being relaxed an honest, its going to be a bother from the start

mtfbwya

There's nothing wrong with my advice.....

OH WAIT! YES THERE IS!

I almost forgot to tell you that you need to download "Love Machine patch v.2 first! Without the patch, all of the above will surely fail!

(Hey, that's what he gets for asking love advice on a gaming forum =P )

remember Love Machine patch v.2 doesn't work on with XP unless you install the parameters REG_DWORD with the decimal value of 131400 and change the scaling window and timestamp (RFC 1323) to 64KB with a new reg key in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet (REG_DWORD "TcpWindowSize" 3 hexadecimal)

mkay?

:D

Meh. You also have to change g_serverrefreshrate to 764.468 and update your settings constantly to random integers for the sv_hotrate cvar. Otherwise, the girl forgets that you exist because the system fails to register your presence.

Bad Obi. Seriously... never asking love advice from Obi...

Seriously - just be cool to her, treat her with as much respect as you can possible manage, and most importantly be a good friend. Then you'll be good.

Originally posted by The Cheat

....... we are getting together tonight to watch return of the king

cool ! you'll have soooo many opportunities to say "do you wanna look at my big sword" j/k :p nah, just be yourself. Maybe you shouldve watched Donnie Darko with her. If she doesnt like that then you know she's not on your wavelength :) My girlfriend loves star wars. She's not crazy about it like me, and isnt into EU and gaming, but if she was one of those ppl who said "I dont understand those movies", I wouldnt have felt as relaxed with her from the start.... :)

mtfbwya

Didn't obi say something like this like half a year ago?

I remember him saying devmap ffa_bedroom among other things.

Just go for it. Wait untill she breaks up with him, then wait like a week and then go for it. Worked for me.

:)

Originally posted by BongoBob

Didn't obi say something like this like half a year ago?

I remember him saying devmap ffa_bedroom among other things.

Rofl.....quite the memory, this one has :D

Yea, I had an entire map list for Multiplayer Dating, but I only posted a few of the good ones. ;)

Archived