Home

I bought a Gamecube

Acrylic

...I TOLD EVERYBODY I WAS GONNA GET ONE!!! (like in November...) but yes. I bought myself a gamecube today!

I got a Jet Black Gamecube (w/included controler)

A Microcon controller

A Nyko 1000 block mem card

and Super Smah Brothers : Melee!!

Yay!

Originally posted by Acrylic

...I TOLD EVERYBODY I WAS GONNA GET ONE!!! (like in November...) but yes. I bought myself a gamecube today!

A Microcon controller

Heh, you got a Jet Black one too? cool, I'd recommend either the Wavebird or the Nyko airflow controller.

Also, better return your memory card if you can- 3rd party memory cards have been known to crash and lose all data often. The 256 block Nintendo one will save less- still alot- and will be extremely secure.

ERm, in the title, I meant Gamecube...if a mod or admin can officially change it, that'd be great

Well, my friend had no trouble with it...plus, Best Buy was sold out of the official nintendo ones, so i dunno, i coulda gotten a cheap one...but i dunno. lol

some folks here may remnember my thread when I bought a GC for $80 ! after winning the lottery :) I have 3 games on it : Rogue Squadron 2 and 3, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.... its sorta sittin on the backburner at the moment, but Im sure i'll find use for it again soon... im just busy playing ffx-2 at the moment

mtfbwya

my 1000 block memory card has been running fine for years... although i do backup importand save files onto my nintendo one in slot B occasionally just in case. It is so much better than always running out of card space like i used to.

third party gc controllers suck. they make finesse games like super monkey ball impossible. The only ones worth getting are those SNES style ones from japan cos they have a good digital pad for fighting games.

pennyarcade have been mentioning some cool GC games over the last few days.

The price for the GC seems to be dropping rapidly in the UK, but i'd say it was still worth picking up. especially as there are a few awesome games coming up. I'd reccomend:

Wind Walker (plus Ocarina of time which is even better)

Metroid Prime

Super Monkey Ball 2

Wario Ware

Eternal Darkness

Aggressive Inline

Soul Calibur

also coming up: Zelda 2, Tales of Symphonia.

my gamecube is black too and i have like 7 or 8 games for it. i have

Medal of Honor-Frontline

Eternal Darkness-Sanity's Requiem

Super Mario Sunshine

Metroid Prime

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Wind Waker

a couple more but i cant 'member 'em

but i got my gamecube taken away for a few days cuz i accidentally spilled candle wax on my mother's Tv doyley thing and so she hijacked it from me!:atat: <--my friend wanted this in

its been some time since ive been here man i missed the swamp and the fellow swampies that reside in this great place!!!! IM HOME!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

No, I cant appreciate your mod, I dont have JA or JO or anything like that...

anyways, I'll be withdrawing $100 from the bank again really soon. Next on my list is a gameboy player, and a couple games, but ill get games gradually, so i can get some good prices (cuz i dont feel like spending $50 honestly..

anyways, I'll be withdrawing $100 from the bank again really soon. Next on my list is a gameboy player, and a couple games, but ill get games gradually, so i can get some good prices (cuz i dont feel like spending $50 honestly..

Not sure a gameboy player is worth it really, most gameboy games aren't really designed for the big screen.

Now, if they had made it a N64 & gameboy player... sigh...

Looks like nintendo's loosing the war, their profits have just majorly dropped. Their own fault really... they are messing up a great console with lousy decisions.

I buy almost all my games second hand from ebay, game stores etc... I don't think i have payed more than £10 for any of my games (except zelda windwaker/ocarina... but i was impatient for that)

oh, and get f-zero gx too....:D

I loved Viewtiful Joe, but i just found it too hard. I got stuck about a 3rd through and could never progress so i got fed up of replaying the same level and haven't touched it since.

I got a cube recently too. :) I got it from ebay for £100. Black cube, 6 games, 4 controllers, 4 memory cards and Metroid Prime cover disc. A good deal don't you think? ;)

The games I got with it:

Luigi's Mansion

Metroid Prime

Ghost Recon

Star Wars Rogue Leader

Super Mario Sunshine

Madden NFL 2003

Games I've bought since I got it:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Limited Editon with Bonus Disc (Ocarina of Time & Master Quest)

Resident Evil

P.N.03

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Super Monkey Ball

The Simpsons Hit & Run

In the immortal words of Justin Timberlake - "I'm lovin' It" :D

A Microcon controller

Yay!

Hurray!

I've also bought a Gamecube with SSBM and two controllers and a memory card!

Originally posted by Arán

Hurray!

I've also bought a Gamecube with SSBM and two controllers and a memory card!

Awesome, and Im sure youll enjoy it as much as I do.

And, as for people bashing Animal Crossing, DONT! Its a CUTE and FUN game from an hour that I played last night.

EDIT: I know no one was bashin Animal Crossing here, but if you were gonna, dont. ;)

Originally posted by leXX

What I want to know, is why they didn't bring out Animal Crossing in Europe?! My daughter would absolutely LOVE that game. ¬¬

lexxy, you need to get your GC chipped darls ! then you can play anythin from anywhere. If you were here in Oz my friend could do it for you.... im sure theres plenty of places in the uk you can get it done. When done properly theres no problems at all, for all the naysayers

mtfbwya

Archived