Home

I'm Graduating!!!

SeleneRayne

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

you go girl !

now you can leave Kain and hang out me with and the MENSA swinger crowd :p

mtfbwya

When I rule, your death will be a very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very painful and very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very slow.

What about me Kain? I'd like to know if I'll die a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very slow death. :)

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

:rofl: lol congrats! and watch for kain to come in here and start threatening the locals again

when it comes to forum death threats, Kain is more reliable than a swiss clock.... :p nice use of the word 'very' Kainski ! :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Kain

When I rule, your death will be a very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very painful and very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very...very slow.

Oh Kain your so sweet defending me

thanx a lot guys!

Astro you go to MENSA?

yes he does, but not the MENSA, no no, its an all together different club. its a men club that specialize in wife-swapping, only without the wives... if you know what i mean.

hehehehhehe

*runs*

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

....Astro you go to MENSA?

I had my last *proper* IQ test(performed by a psychiatrist, as they should be , not online!) when I was 17. My quotient did make me eligible for MENSA membership back then, but that was 12 years ago, I dont know about now, I could be hella dumb ! nb. tests and scores are adjusted appropriate to age, as is MENSA eligibility criteria. The only reason Id ever wanna be in MENSA is to hang around with Sharon Stone ! PURRRRRRR !!!!

mtfbwya

I'm smart. I have 3 honor classes this year and am passing them all with flying colors! And not to mention the reason why I started this thread. YEAH FOR ME!!

Sharon Stone goes to MENSA? Whoa, I had no idea movie stars were apart in them.

June 4th is the day I shall be free my friends!!!!:D

Originally posted by Siv

yes he does, but not the MENSA, no no, its an all together different club. its a men club that specialize in wife-swapping, only without the wives... if you know what i mean.

hehehehhehe

*runs*

yes, *Siv runs straight into Astro's latex sling/harness, legs set to akimbo. Astro gets out bulk tub of KY. gets ready to show Siv some appreciation* :p

mtfbwya

Archived