Home

unlockables

Well, if they did have unlockables, would it make sense to use whatever it is in multiplayer after you unlocked it? Like a new gun or something? Because after that you have issues over how well the game is balanced, sense some players would have that thing and others would not have it.

I heard in singleplayer you could unlock the death star and destrou a planet, and you can also unlock jedi (Not playable) to appear for a while and slaughter some enemy's. I heard that the Imp's get Vader, and when he appears, you hear his menacing breath followed by dozens of: 'Player was killed by vader' 'guy was killed by vader' 'randomnoob was killed by vader' stuff... It would be cool.

But it's only rumours...

[EDIT] Oh and you can't pick up guns, every class get's some starting guns. That's why the classes are special. Heck, if everyone could grab a blaster rifle and a rocket launcher, or steal a fusion cutter from a pilot, why would anyone still BE a weak little pilot?

Yes i know. You go around telling everyone: 'rebs are updated! pilots now got this! smugglers got this! and did u know? Rebs got updated.' You tell that at every opportunity. You even made a thread for it and said it in three other threads as well! (Or did someone else make the thread about it?)

But it's okay, y'can never know enough.

I still wonder how a bunch of furry little teddy bears defeated the Empire's best soldiers.

Oh, and about the Darth Vader/Death Star unlockables, I heard that you have to control certain planets to get them (in this case Endor) and they are unlockable in multiplayer too.

about the ewoks: They're demons. look how barbaric they jumped those stormtroopers! They where just taking a hike when suddenly, those little furballs jumped onto their helmets to suck their brains out and increase their demonic power. They tried to shake them off, but the ewoks had powerful dark magic and killed them with ease. They even blew up AT-ST's with magical fireballs! Those logs were only a distraction. I'm telling you, they're evil. They omly helped the rebels so they could get out of oppression and rule the galaxy.

Darth ewok now sits on the Imperial throne...

• 3 weeks later...

You guys should start an RPG on it!

As for the real thread: They should have a secret faction - Gungans.

No guys, think. How pleasureable it will be to blast off a Gungan with a thermal detonator... Or to crunch him down with some tank/mech...

*drools*

Archived