Home

Its too much to take

Jedi-Monkey

Glow sticks aren't that uncommon... it's when they break out the Police-Issue 4 D-Cell Mag-Lights that I really start to get worried.

And there's another example of where the phrase "It's too much to take!" might also be very appropriate!

See, staying right on topic! ;)

Well, look at it this way. At least the sitcom got to last for TEN FREAKING YEARS. That's right. 210 or so episodes. Most of which were all exactly alike. And it's a sitcom. You know, they got a two hour finale. Two Hour! They're a half-hour show! Angel had to only stick with one of its usual lengths for it's finale.

Not to say the Angel series finale wasn't incredible.

Sorry.....I just really hate Friends.

I must avenge poor Ryam BaCo's suffering and exact samurai penalties upon the spewling yuppyish *friends!*

*(Goes and adds six more to his tally of heads taken.)*

Fresh heads for shrinking. :dozey: They'll scare off evil spirits. Who wants one?

Originally posted by Jedi-Monkey

Theres no 3 hour episodes.

You must have watched a marathon.

huh? marathon? oh...yesyesyes

but when i get free food i accept such stuff. and as long as there are things, which are worse everything is okay. better 3 hours friends than 3 minutes sex and the city...okay, okay this was a little bit unfair because i never saw more than 2 minutes of an average sex and the city episode...

Originally posted by Ryam BaCo

huh? marathon? oh...yesyesyes

but when i get free food i accept such stuff. and as long as there are things, which are worse everything is okay. better 3 hours friends than 3 minutes sex and the city...okay, okay this was a little bit unfair because i never saw more than 2 minutes of an average sex and the city episode...

....Ray?

Archived