Home

Its too much to take

Jedi-Monkey

Originally posted by JofaGuht

Well, look at it this way. At least the sitcom got to last for TEN FREAKING YEARS. That's right. 210 or so episodes. Most of which were all exactly alike. And it's a sitcom. You know, they got a two hour finale. Two Hour! They're a half-hour show! Angel had to only stick with one of its usual lengths for it's finale.

Not to say the Angel series finale wasn't incredible.

Sorry.....I just really hate Friends.

Don't worry, I really hate Angel.

I'll be sorry to see Freinds go, but I think it had it's heyday a while ago now. I think it's time to put it to sleep.

And it's finale was only an hour long. Not that great mind you.

I don't know if I like Seinfeld better or not, it's funny as hell, but the characters are just a tad bit flat.

Originally posted by Joshi

Don't worry, I really hate Angel.

I don't know if I like Seinfeld better or not, it's funny as hell, but the characters are just a tad bit flat.

You take that back, and the other thing too!

Originally posted by RayJones

..ernil?

wasn't he a hobbit?

Going to a yuppie-in-training, rich-OMFG-Catholic school, the entire institution (exculding myself, a few others, and all the punk princesses) mourned the loss of FRIENDS. It was all I heard about for a long time...like i still hear about it NOW.

help me.

w00t for Sienfield! Friends could never ever hold a torch to it!

Originally posted by Skinkie

You take that back, and the other thing too!

I'm just stating my opinion, as a sitcom, seinfeld is great, it's funny as hell and reall unpredictable and I was sorry to see it go (that Kramer :D ) but the characters were a tiny bit flat in my opinion.

Oh, and Angel sucks, but again, that was just my opinion. Not too fond of Buffy either.

Originally posted by Joshi

Oh, and Angel sucks, but again, that was just my opinion. Not too fond of Buffy either.

Well you're a little poonanny vaginaface. That's just my opinion though.

I'm kidding. I don't think I'm better than anyone else for my personal opinions. Hey, it's not like there's a spark of intellegence in those shows you're not getting and I am. Or that flare of stupidity in Friends that you don't notice either. Yep.

I'm kidding again. I personally like Angel a lot better than Buffy. Though Buffy was good 2-5 season it just went sour (and became a soap opera) when it was resurrected on UPN. Supposedly it got really good again at the end of the 7th season which I never saw but will see someday. As for inconsistentcies, Angel has been solid in all of its years, 3-5 season especially.

Now I'm really getting into Touching Evil. I know it was based off a BBC miniseries, but Jeffrey Donovan is excellent and it's got such a unique style...

seriously guys.. let's face it buffy, angel and co really really do suck sooo bad i wont let them touch my zucchini .. :dozey:

seinfeld is funny as hell but gets boring after 10 shows.. the same for friends only after 30 shows. perhabs some more but only because of chandler(?), monica and joey.. oh and the blonde chick.. what was her name again? tse. smoking bakshish is not good for you, kids.. :)

i have to say i have seen every of the 256 mash episodes at least 4 times and i still find it hilarious. except that there are some not meant to be funny..

*sigh*

back inne days it was so cool. sooo many idols.. colt seavers, macgyver, magnum, sledge hammer, michael knight, .. and mr. spock???!?!?!!

and nowadays.. hmmm.. jack o'neill?

:D

Originally posted by JofaGuht

Though Buffy was good 2-5 season it just went sour (and became a soap opera) when it was resurrected on UPN. Supposedly it got really good again at the end of the 7th season which I never saw but will see someday.

Actually all of Season 7 was excellent, except a couple episodes right before the last one, it felt like they were just stalling to the big finale with them. Well worth the wait though.

Archived